TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Unhappy I cnat even describe how hurt i am right now - November 14th 2009, 04:41 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I dont know what to do anymore!

My Bestfriend and the most BIGGEST PART AND HELP OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW IS MY BESTFRIEND JEFFREY, weve bene friends pretty much since the first week of school started. We talked ALL THE TIME. we were so close, and we still are, but were problems between eachother. Weve helped eachother so much and i always feel complete when i see him everytime i go to school, hes the first thing i think of when i open my eyes. Hes really my WHOLE HEART. thats all it is really for me. I love him and care about him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much. he said hes more close to me then anybody else in the class.

But heres the problem: weve liked eachother ever since school started also. he liked me 100% and this girl who is really rude and stuff well then she started actin nice and then he thinks shes changed and stuff but she really hasnt, she was in my class a few years ago and nobody could ever really trust her or nothin. well i told jeffrey exactly how i felt. but then he decided The other girl cuz he thinks ill find someone else in junior high next year cuz hell be in 6th grade and stuff and ill be in junior high. i dont think thats necessary true, because ive seen all the guys in junior high and i dont really find any interest in any of them at all, and i keep telling him that. but he still went with the other girl. they have bene dating for 2 and a half days now and that really doesnt bother me or anything.

he kept his distance from me yesterday cuz he wanted me to cool off and stuff and not be so upset. im not anymorethough. he talked to me more today but still not as much as he used to. he told me he though i was still pissed and i told him i wasnt at all.

well hes bene hurting my heart today a lot because first of all he still thought i was pissed and well i heard him wisper to ariel that i was a pissed up bitch like 3 times. "im telling you shes just a pissed bitch" idk exactly why he told him that but i think ariel just asked why he wasnt hanging out with me and was hanging out with all of my other friends. and he mustve said that. it bothers me, but not as much as these things he did: Im basickly being left in the dark and he wont tell me why with everything that happened. i know hardly anything at all ariel told me Jefftey told him some things and to not tell me he said he was having "technical diffultys" i thought "what the heck? i thought he truste me! we talk about the most personal stuff why couldnt he just tell me!" idk why hes scared of telling me! he knows me im not gonna bit his head off! i just want him to tell me and not let me be left in the dark!
he told me to go away 2 times for no reason and kept talking to my friends and just like talking to me. Thats what hurt me most its just like us. and then he got really mad at me for something i was hardly even apart of.

ariel wanted to go out with me but he was too scared to and i dont like him and i told him that and i think he told jeffrey that but he got all mad and said "come on ask the girl out you know her!" but he said no "okay then, you wanna be a pussy? be a pussy?" and pushed him right in his chair and walked away. they didnt talk the whole rest of the day today and then right after that happened he came up to me and said "you kn ow its not your fault with all of this but its your fault with what happened just now" HOLY CRAP I HAD NO PART OF ANY OF THIS! then i just came up to him and said "jeffrey i care about you just tell me whats wrong" "dont talke to me" after i asked him 2 times to ask em he just waled off and then the last thing i said was "you know what jeffrey? im sorry but i dont even know what i did wrong so you know what? talk to me when you want to cuz you hurt my feelings and your not being a true friend right now" and i walked off, i think it hurt him for me to say it hurt me but i dont know, but he told me he told jordan why and then he told me ashleys gonna know too"

i told my mom this and she said he was probley testing me to see if i really loved and wouldnt go out with anybody else.
and i think it is true! cuz right after that im pretty dure it was him, he gave my little sister a love note and said "give this to jocelynn my name starts with a J and my last name starts with an H" my sisters seen him how many times? she knows what he looks like and everything. he obvisoyl wants me to know its him it just says "i love U Josie" and thats it.

i think hes really testing me but i just dk what to do anymore! we were best buddies and now were having problems. and we were talking just fine in music class until all that happened. i just dont know what to do and i wanna cry so bad because hes part of my heart and i feel like my whole lifes bene ripped right out of me mabie he needs space? idk he said he was fine with being friends now but now it seems like hes not. idk if were gonna be friends anymorw and hes a big part of my life!

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jaimelu Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I cnat even describe how hurt i am right now - November 14th 2009, 07:27 PM

wow guys r comlicated, but it does sound like care about yoo. however, if yur only goin into middleschool next year, rmemeber, yuv got many many many years to find true love. if this guy is treatign yoo lik this, yoo dotn need that much dramam in yur life. leave him alone for a while is my advice, in my experience, guys i lik will stay away for a while and do sorta the same thing they're doin to yoo. i think that if yoo leave him alone, and if he really cares about yoo, HE'll coem to YOO. just be patient, guys are odd i no, but this will all blow over soon. if this doesn thelp, hes just....not the right guy is all, soem of us hav to leanr that the hard way, but bettr to know oit than to go on with this kinda drama in our lives. hop this helps

Closed Thread