TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

running away - November 23rd 2009, 06:02 PM

so im thinkin of runnin away. im tired of hospitals and doctors. im tired of my life and getting shuffled around and having no home. ugh...ive put so much thought into it. ill steal my dads wallet and get plenty cash from the atm and steal his truck so if i gotta run from the cops ill have a 4dr extra long bed off road edition se 4x4 6.3l v8 so they wont have a chance. and ill ditch it for a sportbike cuz they wont chase me then bc the push theory. every1 treats me like im crazy cuz my bipolar/angerdisorde
  Send a message via Skype™ to formerly chevyguy350 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Survey_Man Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: running away - November 23rd 2009, 09:19 PM

You're better off staying at home then running away when you're eighteen and can support yourself. Or you can go to court and get yourself emancipated from them - going into foster care or getting financial aid to support yourself. Research all options before running away. I don't know your home life, so I'm not going to judge - so, all I can tell you is there are ways you can "run away" and "get away" without going broke and living on the streets.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Helena Black

Re: running away - November 23rd 2009, 10:30 PM

if your bipolar, just try to hang out for a few days and see if the feelings pass. it might just be a phase of depression. If you have a friend you can call, go there
sorry, hope this helps

Don't follow me. I'm lost too

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: running away - November 23rd 2009, 10:47 PM

ive been planning it for a year and im ready to do it. ill start dealin in cali and ill replace the plate on the truck with a dealer plate and bleach my hair. oh yeah and i aparently got adf also. just got a unofical diagnosis. my moms gonna freak wen she finds out. she h8s me and thinks i use mental ilnes 4 an excuse
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: running away - November 24th 2009, 02:43 AM

wht if i go thru with it? i got all my meds i can sell and make alot of money and ill sell the truck to a chop shop and id get at least 3500 for it. im about to be in a group home if i dont. wat else cud i do? i just want a home. somewhere i can trust i wont be tthrown out again. i want a normal life...be around ppl my own age...and not get yelled at all the time. the group home will just move me around too much i kno it.wat can i do?
Closed Thread