TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lucyxx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lucy :D

Exclamation friends, that dont feel like friends. - January 6th 2010, 07:59 PM

Hi everyone, I really need some help with a few things, sorry this is long but i needed to get it off my chest with some possible help following.
whenever i have a silly little argument or someone says some horrible thing, and sometimes i am an idiot and even suicide crosses my mind! it makes me sounds totally sick and disturbed, but i dno.
i swear eveyone just deap down hates me and wud be better off without me
and i wud love it if i sed that to my best mate and she sed, no people dnt think that and they wudnt, but she wudnt.... she is such a strong character and she really is my best friend, makes me laugh all the time, but she isn't a very empotional person i dnt think so she cant do anything when i feel like this, she thinks im looking for attention. she wont let me explain things and i dnt no what to do about it.
i cnt turn to anyone else at school, they all just egnore me now cos i bummed off with my best mate for so long, the other 2 boys i sit with at ,lunch hate me cos im quiet sometimes and stuff and they only let me stay there cos they love my best friend and they do leave me out a lot.
Even when they say little things, they dnt understand that a little bit inside me, DIES!.... they wind me up just so i will stress at them so the they can say 'dnt f***ing stress' and they I no they are do it on purpose, cos they usualy tell me afterwards.
and when i dnt react there like, ohhhh shes in a mood!I cant win :/
I Cnt even confront them about ANYTHING, either of them because i am such a weak person, i ahte arguing with people and give up, so they will just win any argumetns we have. and if i start it as a conversation, they will make it out im being a total freak and stupid!

I am making them out to be rubbish friends, the boys are ulitmelty, but i love my best friend to pieces, we have helped eachother through loads of rubbish but i feel im loosing her because of these boys!

so yes , sorry if some of that didnt make sense, i think it helped just writing it all down

if anyone understands what im on about, please reply!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: friends, that dont feel like friends. - January 6th 2010, 08:52 PM

Are you sure that they hate you ? Have they said it or do they act like it ?
If you think people would be better without you, act as one who brings joy and not sorrow. Be a good person and if still after this those people act as you suggest then they are not good friends.

And also you don't strike me as one who is of a rough nature, but a gentle one. Since you hate arguing, don't argue. Don't confront them. Life is too precious to spend arguing with someone and too precious to spend feeling bad when you haven't done anything wrong.

I understand what you are talking about. The teenage drama i went through was not for me, and I wasted nights on people who I shouldn't even have associated with. I feel like I wasted those years.

Live your life and enjoy it. Leave these guys alone and spend time with your friend.
And once again, live your life.

Last edited by Jacksonian; January 6th 2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: addition

Closed Thread