TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

Looks like i'm getting no sleep again. - February 1st 2009, 02:15 PM

OMG i don't want to hurt my brother but this "girl" of his is soo annoying
shees allways round our house and my brothers room is next door to mine and our beds are in the same position so theres just a wall between us
and i can hear EVERYTHING they do!!!! all i can hear is banging on the wall or something brushing against it and it makes me jump and so i can never get back to sleep. she leaves around 3am ish and i'm not getting any sleep. shees here everyday till 3am. i shout at them to shut up but they never do. i told mum and dad but dad says he will speak to him in the morning but never does! its driving me INSAIN. no matter how much i try and tell my brother to shut up it still goes on. i'm 16 and i've got exams and i get no sleep so i'm dead tyerd in the morning and its just sooo annoying!!!!!

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: Looks like i'm getting no sleep again. - February 1st 2009, 06:47 PM

Hey Sophie. I'm sorry about not being able to sleep. I know you've talked to both your brother and your parents. But, maybe you can leave a written message for your dad in the morning. So that he can see it. I would put it somewhere he is bound to find it. Keep trying to bug him about talking to your brother. You need your sleep. Maybe, until he talks to your brother, you could sleep somewhere else? Maybe on the couch or something. If you can't sleep anywhere else, I'd try turning the music on while you sleep. Maybe you can put in some earphones and block out the sound as a temporary solution? Either way, keep pushing for your dad to talk to him and try to leave a note one morning. I hope this helped a little bit. Take care. :]

~Stay strong and have faith.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Caroline22 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Looks like i'm getting no sleep again. - February 1st 2009, 07:14 PM

i'd def. keep trying to get your dad to talk to him but in the meantime what if you move your bed to another part of the room and he does too? and then you can listen with your ear phones to music. That way your beds aren't up against the walls and you wont hear (as much) ??

Closed Thread