TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
rriot132 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

what the hell is wrong with them - May 15th 2010, 08:56 AM

OK so this is how it all started:
we're having this step off thing next week and we had to practice for it on friday. thats when we have pe. but the thing is, we're 2 weeks behind every1 else so we only had 1 day to do the whole thing.
i was in a group with james, david, katherine, claire and molly. the only reason i was with them was because my best friend decided to ditch me and go into another group. one of the girls from that group asked me to go to theirs but i declined since i was already in a group. my bff didnt even look at me.
so everything was going ok until molly decided to doze off and just look at what the other groups were doing. so i went to her and asked her to concentrate. i didnt say it mean or anything, just normally. but she suddenly went off.
she was like YOUR NOT MY MOTHER DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOUR SO STUPID. IDIOT. SHUT UP etc etc.
and i was just like what..the...fuck....?!?!?! everybody in our group saw us. then somehow, after pe, everybody found out. i dont know who told but they just did. and some of my friends were telling me they were whispering about it in the changing room.
now i feel like everybody hates me. i didnt even do anything wrong. and my good for nothing bff ditches me to go hang out with this other girl and she also goes on molly's side.
ive got no1 now. i even sent molly a text when i got home telling her im sorry and if we can be friends. still no reply.
ahh! i hate this

**note: names have changed**

мєєяαα. ♥
εvεryτhing ι do fεεls lικε ιτs wrοng...~
http://gonerogueforever.tumblr.com/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: what the hell is wrong with them - May 15th 2010, 09:26 AM

By any chance, would these be the same friends you mentioned in this thread? And the reason why you don't like logging onto Facebook anymore? Have you had a chance to talk to them in person, one-on-one? If so, what did they say (if anything)? If not, then you really might want to give this a shot. No text messaging! =P I know it's easier to try and solve things without having to confront your friends... but at this point, I think it's necessary to see them face-to-face.

If that doesn't work... you really need to move on. You posted that other thread two weeks ago, and they're STILL giving you the cold shoulder? Why torture yourself with all this drama? Start over. Meet new people, through clubs/organizations that your current "friends" aren't members of. Find people who will like you for who you are and what you do, and not base their opinions on gossip and rumors spread by immature teenage girls.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
rriot132 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

Re: what the hell is wrong with them - May 15th 2010, 09:32 AM

yeah, its their the same ones from that post.

мєєяαα. ♥
εvεryτhing ι do fεεls lικε ιτs wrοng...~
http://gonerogueforever.tumblr.com/

Closed Thread