TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sarah.Lizzy.B Offline
To Give help and Love
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah Elizabeth

Post MY LIFE :) - June 10th 2010, 10:03 PM

What happend to my odd friend well... i got a new bf he's in the year below we have been going out for a year and a half its been hard i went through a stage of having no friends i use to cut because life at school and a home was so hard!

so i kind of leant on him and he became my best-friend as well as bf

But its got harder with my friends as i wanted to spend time with my bf and i started to distance myself and i did try and get back but they kind of replaced me with a girl that promised she would stick by me and we would be friends even if we where not in that group!

A couple of weeks past and i started to notice all theses pictures on fb with her at their home and their at hers ( mad as she only lives down my road)

i kind of took my angry out on her over from-spring and someone else started joining in and i realised what i had down was wrong! i regret doing it but never told anyone!

so at a party i got very drunk at ended up telling this girl who was like a sister to me ( she isn't any-more) we she told this girl it was me even though i would never say some of the stuff ( it was about the way she looks and i have been bullied about the way i look)

she has quite alot of friends and well in school i got food thrown at me and punch and push abusive calls and 1 in the morning, email and it was even from this girl, i had status about me, have you ever walked into a room and realised the whole room was talking about me!

i'm going to Africa in the summer with a bunch of the girls who abused me and well i really don't want to go they are all her friend and i'm really scared i'm going to be lonely!
so i started to get on and well it came back and teachers got involved ( i cut myself because i couldn't handle what was going on)

my bf was very understanding and was pissed off but forgave me as he knows i have problems about my life! but its really hurts i still love my old friends to bits but most of them hate me and i can see it in their eyes

sometime they come around to see my bf friends ( we all use to be close ) and it hurts their just living live i was lonely for so long and yes i said stupid things but their where only out of anger

so anyway got a new bunch of friend that understand that one of my best friends is my bf! They are so lovely lol i've changed learned to control my angry and depression! so things where looking up!

sometimes i go on their fb and relised how much they have changed they never used to party and go out drinking but ever sinse this girl ( the one who i said horrible things about ) has got to know them they are becoming rebels like smoking and drinking because that girl is friends with people like that!

anyway moving collage next year but i just want people to come talk to me because they heard one side of the story!

i found out last week that my gramps has cancer and well my grandma is suicidal and even said that to me also i have my exam so that doesn't really help as i'm not that bright

and africa is on its way and well i really don't want to be lonely

Love Sarah

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 13th 2010, 02:40 AM

I'm going to try my best on this, casue I'm not sure how to answer everthing.

1. How you felt about your friends replacing you , is normal.

2. I've done the same thing you have over formspring but I never told anybody & felt horrible about it. Though what the girls are doing to you isn't right & is just worse , casue their bullying you right back, when it sisn't even their busne to get in on it.

3.Have you ever tried to talk to the girl that you said all thoughs things to on formspring & aplizge to her. & all your old best friends just try to explain what happend & how you feel really bad about it, that you dont't do that anymore. Thats all you can really do.

4. I'm really sorry about your granma & grandpa sitution, I hope she gets better.

I hope this helped some.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Sarah.Lizzy.B Offline
To Give help and Love
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 15th 2010, 09:12 PM

yer it did
went to see my granma today
shes much better lol

and yer i said sorry i told her why but she keeped saying i'm not arsed but if it would have been anyone else how do u think they would react! and i don't her it was weakness and why i did it and it went on for 2 months she sent me an email saying your forgiven but she never said sorry to me or her friends

proms in a couple of weeks and i'm dreading it seeing all the popular people winning awards i might wear a mask so people can't tell its me! good idea?

thank you

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 16th 2010, 01:41 AM

Hey there, well if you will be going then just try and be friends with them again(try and apologise) or if you prefer you can delay that trip to africa.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Sarah.Lizzy.B Offline
To Give help and Love
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 18th 2010, 03:50 PM

i can't its with school going to work their with disabled children can't wait (y)
and i have said sorry their just being uptight which i can understand

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 18th 2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah.Lizzy.B View Post
i can't its with school going to work their with disabled children can't wait (y)
and i have said sorry their just being uptight which i can understand
Ok, well just be good to them and try your best and enjoy your time there. Where are you going exactly, which country ?

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Sarah.Lizzy.B Offline
To Give help and Love
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 20th 2010, 02:53 PM

south africa traverling all over

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: MY LIFE :) - June 22nd 2010, 01:13 AM

Well your givng them time which is good & you've apliged.
Just try having small convos with them
If things turn for the worst in the covo's don't be a bitch back to them, don't say anything mean to them
Trust me, their just lashing out casue of the past.
Time mends al.

Closed Thread