TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ILoveDimaBilan Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nina

Every angle becomes annoying. - June 27th 2010, 01:02 PM

With in the course of 6 months everything will change drasticly.

But right now, My brain has gone. When it comes to the last weeks of school, my brain shuts off, it only focuses on two subjects and then, good luck getting me back till September. I'm at the point where everything I do at school becomes pointless.

Example:
I was in biology and we're studying bacteria, so I'm hold a pair of tongs and holding it on a bunsen burner and I look up at sir and just asked him "When am I ever going to use this? You know I want to become a journalist." He laughed and just said "Suffer now, live like a king later" to which I agreed but gosh it's really getting on my nerves.

Example 2:
I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to be, loud and rebelous. I clean my room, put everything away, but mum still complains. To which it bores me. Mum rants on about my perfect brother, I get the stick for being what he was only a few years ago!

Example 3:
My supposed best friend C, is being really annoying, like the other day at lunch me and my 2 other best friends E and D were talking about Naruto, Ouran high, anime shows basically, C was sitting there having a sulk, we asked he what's wrong she didn't say anything.

Then two other friends came L and A walked in and she just looked at them as if they were angels, As soon as we finished and got up to leave; she ran over to them.
later when we were in the play ground, she was laughing with them as if nothing happened, we sat on another bench we like the other girls we have nothing against them it's just how C didn't have the guts to say can I sit with those guys, insted it was a two faced move.

She's been like that too, she's really anti-social as well, on friday we had an inset day and me and E & D were going into town, we went to C's in the morning because E had a photography project due for Friday. I asked for the final time do you want to come out. She said no, fair enough.

But then goes out with all her friends from primary school...then invites L and A to her house and she never showed any appreciation for what I've done for her. For her birthday I made her a scrap book, one day I went over her house I made her a poster, I kept her secrets, she needed me I was there. Yet now she threw me aside as if I'm so annoying twit. She's more english then I am or will ever be (I'm half asian) and she's never been into central London once, not till my parents took her, payed for her lunch, everything.

She's so arrogent lately and narrow-mind even though I got her into swedish music, I don't know why? Nothing is wrong at her house, everything is fine. Yet E, D and I feel so annoyed by what she's done and this is just to me.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to have a big vent!

Sorry and thank you
Nina

Giant owl goes...
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
- Paul Meton
- HIGNFY

Go against the rules walk on your own not behind someone else!
- Dima Bilan

The Glass of life is never half empty it is always half full
- ME

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: Every angle becomes annoying. - June 27th 2010, 09:46 PM

Example 1: You never know how life may turn out, thats why in school you learn about differn't things. It just might change what your intrested in.

Example 2 : I'm sorry about you mother comparning you to your brother. Teenagers really don't rebal like everbody says they do Unless its a movie . Anyhow have you tried having a talk with you about how you wish she would stop comparing you to your brother, that you are you & your trying your best?

Example 3: Just try talking to her about how your feeling latly. Maybe she finds more intrest in thouhgs other friends then you guys. It happens. She just may not be as caring as you want her to be & thats a hard thing to except with you put so much efferot into her.
I'd say just tell her how your feeling & ask if theirs been anything up with her latly. If that doesn't change anything don't put as much effeort into her. I hope this helps some

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Every angle becomes annoying. - June 30th 2010, 01:57 AM

Have you tried asking her about this ? It may just be that she was interested in other things and it may just be an innocent growing-apart situation.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread