TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
natalyohdang Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy LONG STORY . I Need Help . - July 5th 2010, 07:33 AM

MM, Okay . Hi . Well Ive Been Grounded Since The First Week Of January , Its Now The First Week Of July . I've Only Gone Out Like Two Times During These Six Months , But With My Older Brothers Supervision . Now I'ma Tell You Why . My Friend Called Me Out To Go Out With Her . We Were Just Gonna Walk Around So There We Were Walking Around , My Current Boyfriend Called Me Saying That He Was In The Neighborhood And he Wanted To See Me . So Me And My Boyfriend [ Now Ex ] Met Up And My Friend Left . So We Were Kissing And Hugging . My Mom Called Me And Told Me That It Was Time To Go Home . So Then I Told My BF That I Had To Go . But He Wouldnt Let Me Leave . He Was Getting Angry At Me And He Wouldnt Let Me Go . I Tried To Push Him Off But He's Waaay Stronger Than Me , [ Im Barely Five Feet And He's Six Feet & A FootBall Player ] So Then Twenty Minutes Passed And My Mom Was Getting Worried So She Went Off To Look For Me . I Wasnt Really Far From My House So She Found Me Really Quickly But When She Found Me He Was At My Neck Giving Mee Hickies . She Gets MAD At Me . She Actually Slapped Me . That Was the First Time That She Ever Hit Mee Since I Was In thee Second Grade . I Was Crying Alot . I Tried To Explain To My Mom That I Was Trying To Get Away From Him But She Was So Mad She Wouldnt Listen . When She Finally Listened She Got really Mad And Went Looking For Him . I Kept On Walking Home . My Brother And His Two friends were There . I Rushed Into My Room So They Wouldnt See Me Cry . My Brother Didnt Even care What Happened . His Two Friends Were The Only Ones Helping Me . They were Hugging Me And My Bro Was Only Watching ! So Then I Go To Sleep [ yeah crying ] and at Onee AM When My dad Comes Home He Wakes Me Up . we Have A Talk about What Happened . He Says That I Look Like A Prostitute With That On My Neck . He Isnt Happy . He Throws Me Onto The floor . He Takes Off The Sweater I was wearing And Then Kicks Me Out Of The House For that Day . For The first Hour I Was Just On The Front Steps Crying . My Mom Tried To Tell My Dad To Let Me In But He Wouldnt . It Was Coldd . Soo Then I Was Walking Around . My Mom went In Her car To Look For Me Around Six . She Tried To Bring Me Back Home But My dad Wouldnt Let Me Go In . So Then I Just Kept On Walking , The Hole Dayy . Then At The Night My Dad Came Looking For Me . It Was Ten . He Took Me Home . But He Didnt Let Me Sleep In My bed . He Made Me Sleep In The Living Room . I Was Cold . NO Blankets . My Mom Tried To Bring Me Blankets But My dad Didnt let Her . So For The Next Week I Was Sleeping In The Living Room . I Wasnt Allowed To Get Clothes Or Go In My Room . I Know I Made A Mistake And I'm Trying To Prove To My Parents That I Changed And That I Want Them To Trust Me Again But They Never Let Me have Any Chances |: Hmm, One Day Me & My Mom Were Dropping Off My Brother At Basket Ball Practice And There Was A Group Of Guys And I Just LOOKed At One Of Them My Mom Comes At me "Oh You WANT Him To Look At You Like That . Youur Just Asking To Get Raped!" And Then I Just Started Crying Cuz She Doesnt Knoe What I Went Thru . She Then Said Sorry But You cant Take That Back , Like Uhh /,: I Wanna Be Able To Go Out And That My Parnets [ Mostly Just my Mom ] To Be Able To Trust Me . I Dont Knoe What To Do . I Try To Talk About It With Them But Then They Just Tell me That they Cant Trust Me . Or I Just Start Crying . Im Crying Rite Now . No Lie . Just Thinking About That Makes Me Burst Into tears .

OH , And Did I Mention Im Only Thirteen Years Old .
( I Look Older Than My Age Most People Think Im 15-19 years old)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: LONG STORY . I Need Help . - July 7th 2010, 06:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear about what's going on. =( To be honest, this looks like an abusive situation... not just with your boyfriend, but with your parents. What your father did was both illegal AND dangerous. A parent cannot willfully put their child's safety at risk by throwing them out of the house. It's called child negligence, and reporting it to the police could result in severe consequences for your parents.

Have you considered contacting CPS (Child Protective Services)? There's a difference between having parents who use harsh methods of discipline, and having parents who are physically and verbally abusive. Contacting CPS could result in a social worker making regular visits to your house, ensuring that you have access to the basic necessities (such as warm/clean clothing). You could also get the police involved, or confide in a trusted adult (such as another family member, neighbor, teacher, or school counselor).

Reach out to the people around you. I know it may feel like you're all alone, but I can assure you that's not the case. There are people, both in your community and online, that want to help you get through this. Feel free to PM me anytime if you'd like to keeping talking. =) Hang in there!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: LONG STORY . I Need Help . - July 8th 2010, 02:12 AM

I'm so sorry for what has happend to you. That is not your fault.
You do not need to change. You need to get out of your hosue.
What their doing to you is wrong. Its abuse.
Can't you tell anybody?
& its not your fault that guy woudn't let you go.
Your hosue is not safe.
Call the soical servces & tell them what has happend.
Goodluck.

Closed Thread