TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy Mom is controlling my life .. - July 5th 2010, 08:59 AM

Yes, Title says it.. I have no idea what i have done to deserve this, She complains about everything. I would come to the kitchen to get some food and she is there complaining " ooh how i am tired from my work " then she comes home .. U know what? She doesn't even make food then asks me why dont u eat.. Cuz there is nothing to fucking eat.. if she makes food that food will be eating the next day and repeat .. She gives me money per month, Now she is taking it to buy stuff for her .. I save up the money to buy stuff i like i need some money right now to upgrade my computer cuz i cant play BFBC2 without LAG.. and she says she isnt giving me the cmoney bcuz " Other kids never get this " and then she is always like this.. Never postive always fucking negative.. and if i ever do sumting she will go to her brother and talk to him about it then he comes over and starts talking shit.. I cry atleast every motherfucking day exacly because of her and her compliaints CANNOT deal with this shit, Because of her my dad isnt here.. A son growing up without a dad isnt nice.. I cant talk to my mom or be open with her AT ALL .. all she does is scream,complain etc its going on my nervs i need help PLZ .. I cant do anything a normal teen does there are always " LIMITS " For everything .. Fuck she ruined my life soo much and im just fourteen

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Re: Mom is controlling my life .. - July 5th 2010, 09:33 AM

Tell it to her straight. As a 14 year old you shouldn't have to deal with her shit. Tell her that she needs to grow up and stop taking it out on you. Tell her that you love her and you understand that her life is hard but she is the adult and is meant to be able to deal with it, not you.

How can she change if you're not painfully honest?

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#3 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: Mom is controlling my life .. - July 5th 2010, 11:34 PM

Im sorry that you and your mom don't have a good relationship and there are problems. You shouldn't have to deal with all this stress at fourteen but as it is you are fourteen and unfortunately you have to deal with it and take it because you are under her care.
If it is possible and you feel you are treated completely unjustly and can have proof then see if you can go live with your father because you are right, at fourteen you need a father figure in your life. But also at the same time if she doesn't want to give you money to improve your computer then you have to deal with at least that because that is not a need it is a want and yes you can be upset that you can not play a game but for right now you kind of have to buck up and deal with at least that.

As far as getting away from her as much as possible go hang out with friends more, join community things, get involved with other things that are positive. If you have to live with her, make it the best you can and you can do that by getting involved in outside life.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: Mom is controlling my life .. - July 6th 2010, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread View Post
Im sorry that you and your mom don't have a good relationship and there are problems. You shouldn't have to deal with all this stress at fourteen but as it is you are fourteen and unfortunately you have to deal with it and take it because you are under her care.
If it is possible and you feel you are treated completely unjustly and can have proof then see if you can go live with your father because you are right, at fourteen you need a father figure in your life. But also at the same time if she doesn't want to give you money to improve your computer then you have to deal with at least that because that is not a need it is a want and yes you can be upset that you can not play a game but for right now you kind of have to buck up and deal with at least that.

As far as getting away from her as much as possible go hang out with friends more, join community things, get involved with other things that are positive. If you have to live with her, make it the best you can and you can do that by getting involved in outside life.
I cannot live with my father because he is dead, its still her fault.. Long story actualy .. Thanks for help to you guys .. More replies could be apprecieted

Closed Thread