TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Markteenhelp Offline
Mark, Michael, Bry
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Exclamation My mom wont stop messing with my life :( - August 3rd 2010, 02:35 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey guys Bryan's cousin once again.

My mom keeps messin with my life. Shes playing mind games and doing whatever to screw up my life. Example tonight i told her im busy tomarow i was going to help my aunt and cousin sell food at a car show. She said whatever. Then later she comes in my room (without knocking even) and says your taking the dog with you so i can sleep. She never sleeps when she gets home from work on her days off.... She even made me and her sign a contract (stupid i know) that i will take the dog with me wherever i go if i can an and i even added to the contract that i cant always guarantee it and no promises on her days off when she can watch the dog. I tell her i cant take the dog and she blows up at me that i never take the dog wherever i go. I took the dog yesterday with me when i was gone all day at my aunts and uncles working on my car. I let my dog play with theirs the whole day. Then she says i dont take the dog anywhere. 5 mins later she comes in and we argue once again and i say about the contract and about what she said about me not taking the dog. And she says she never said that. Guys she keeps playing mind games with me. My whole family knows this even Bryan says she does. Shes making me feel like im nuts. She dont even like me seeing my aunt who is her own sister! She keeps making me a 16 year old cry my eyes out because i just dont know what to do anymore. I even began cutting again after 3 months of not cutting. (Bryan when you read this i apologise i didnt tell you) I want to move to my dads and he said it would be ok but i cant take my dog over there if i move in. I do not want to leave my dog here my mom will just open the door and let him run away. IDK what to do anymore.

P.S my dog is 5 months old he stays by your side and i have him fully trained.... hes a great dog and she hates him....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Learn from yesterday
live for today
hope for tomarrow

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: My mom wont stop messing with my life :( - August 3rd 2010, 03:18 AM

Hey there.

First of all, I'm glad that you've decided to reach out to the TeenHelp community for support and advice again. =) Don't hesitate to ask for help, whether it be your family members for new living arrangements, or online friends for a bit of comfort. Your mom may not be a nice person, but there are plenty of people who ARE nice, and who are more than willing to assist you in any way they can. Bryan is just one of those people.

Secondly... I know you're not going to want to hear this, but I think it's time to find a home for your puppy, take it back to the breeder, or give it up to the local animal shelter. It's not an ideal situation, but frankly, your emotional well-being is far more important than having a pet. It seems like this is the only thing holding you back from living with your dad... so get on it! Perhaps your aunt and uncle would be willing to take it for a while. Maybe a friend would be willing to. Depending on the breed, you could find a foster home for your puppy, and bypass the animal shelter altogether. Worst-case scenario, you'd have to take it to the animal shelter... but since your puppy is so young and cute, I doubt it would stay there for long, and it'd only be a matter of time before it found a good home.

I really am sorry to hear about your situation. Feel free to PM me (or have Bryan PM me) for my e-mail address, if you'd like to keep in touch outside of TeenHelp. You are always welcomed to create a TeenHelp account of your own as well, and keep in touch that way. =)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: My mom wont stop messing with my life :( - August 4th 2010, 03:31 AM

Well, why not just stay with the dog always, keep it with you, keep it in your room and just take it into your care. If it becomes too much for you to handle then you might want to consider finding another home for it. But once again if you are too attached to it and would love to keep it then work extra hard in taking care of it.

As for your mom, try and keep peace with her. Remember she is your mom, pay her her respects. That means actually being respectful.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread