TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Missy07 Offline
OneofthoseTwilightpeople!
Junior TeenHelper

Friend being hateful to us? - August 11th 2010, 08:30 PM

Ever since elementary school, I've had 2 best friends. We've practically been inseprable (sp?) since high school, and now one of them is distancing herself from us.

all 3 of us went to see Eclipse on June 29th at midnight. We had an awesome time..we were all laughing and kidding around. But after that, things changed. She has stopped calling me just to chat, she's stopped asking us to hang out (when she used to ask at least once a week). Its been over a month since we hung out with her. It's like, all of a sudden, we're not good enough to hang out with her anymore, and we have no idea why. We even stopped by her work to see her and say hi, but both times we did, she was cold and rude to us.

She met me and our other friend at walmart last week, and it was just for like 10 minutes. She accused us of breaking into her myspace (the day before) and giving her number to some creepy guy. Which we did NOT do, and wouldn't do. Apparently there's another reason she's mad at us, because she practically stopped speaking to us way before that myspace thing happened. And every time she's talked to us, (since june) she has been very rude and hateful, and has said just the bare minimum.

She was the friend I went to for advice. I miss hanging out with her and talking to her but at the same time, I'm hurt that she's treating us this way when we have done nothing wrong.

Any advice on something I can do to get her talking to us again?

~*Edward Cullen: Bringing sexy back
since 1901*~
~ One day, the right person will come into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else ~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Missy07  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Re: Friend being hateful to us? - August 11th 2010, 08:36 PM

She obviously thinks you've done something. Be frank with her and ask her what it is, because its not fair that she treats you like this.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

Closed Thread