TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Pine Offline
Not a n00b

I am SO done with you. - September 22nd 2010, 07:30 PM

And you know, you used to be my best friend.

First of all, this is a friend that I met over the internet and I've known her for 2+ years now. We both are mods on a four person mod team at a fairly popular forum. (2k members) I'm gonna call her M. M is 18 and a freshman in a local community college close to home, I'm in 10th grade.

Okay so you know, I've always known you liked attention and always wanted to get it and make everyone feel bad for you. Over the past year I've pretty much had it with you though.

Right around a year ago you started dating K over the internet. (one of my best friends at the time, and really still is) That's fine. And then in November you broke up with her. That's fine, I know you didn't want to hurt her. But okay, in December you decide to date her again. Ummm...fine. You guys were together until.. April? And then you started ignoring her for other people and then broke up with her. Okay sure, a bit mean of you but. Then two weeks later you decide it was all a mistake and get back together. Ummmm I don't think that's a good idea. So then finally in May you guys break up again after you said some really nasty things to her..

And then you start abusing her almost every day.

You would text her, say nasty things to her, talk about your ~~cool new friends~~ and how they're better than she was and say crappy stuff to her about how your life sucks and say stuff. The minute she confronts you about it you're suicidal and everyone hates you and you describe to her in detail about you cutting yourself and you being half asleep having nightmares you're dying. Yet you're awake and texting her. Huh. And then you'd ignore her for days on end and whenever you felt bad you'd ~snuggle~ her and be all sappy and happy. The next day you'd just hurt her again.

And then early August you do this and you say how she makes you want to vomit and you wanted to get back together with her and literally talking to her makes you sick. And then on August 15th, her birthday, you say her present is "I love you" and you get back together with her.

K is very.. much in love with her and finds it hard to get out keep in mind, she knows its wrong but has a real problem with it.

...Then a month later you break up with her saying she broke up with you when YOU broke up with HER and bawws about it for attention on our forum's confessions thread and everywhere and everyone gives her sympathy and attention.

While I'm at it on the forum, no one likes you bossing them around. I understand you're trying to enforce the rules, but PLEASE. You're bossing around the members and acting higher than them. Saying "I'm a mod and you should care what I think" is just plain RUDE. And this was a debate posting about whether a sexuality thread should be locked. I posted just disagreeing with you. I didn't think the thread needed to be locked. And then a member posts a positive reply to my post, while you got negative replies to what you were saying, especially after you were rude.

And what do you do? You IM people saying I don't do anything unless it's in my favor, don't do any work, should be demodded, and I'm rude to one of the other staff members when I have NEVER TALKED TO HER PERSONALLY IN MY LIFE. And am such a FLIPPING TERRIBLE PERSON. Then you post on the confessions thread publically saying you don't do anything and no one listens to you and saying that the thread really should be locked,

Also, you made friends with one of the most popular deviantART artists somehow and all the ~group~ they're in. How did you do that I wonder? Sucking up to them maybe? Because suddenly ALL of them are your bffs and you THROW IT EVERYWHERE. You constantly draw them fanart and constantly talk about them in your status and on the forum it's SICKENING.

I'm really done with you. Nothing in this post can show everything she does. I am so tired of you. I don't like getting mad but I've about HAD it with you. My fuse is firing up and oh god I hate feeling like this. What the hell do I do now?

you said if you could fly you'd never come back down.
--

just you and i defying gravity
they'll never bring us down.

(i want to defy those chances with you)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Re: I am SO done with you. - September 22nd 2010, 08:24 PM

Sound like a bad friend =/
I'd say just let her go and try not to stoop to her level.
Life is strange. I had a friend that was sort of like that, but in stead of it taking her 2 years to show me her true colors, it took 2 months. Your old friend sounds like my one year older sister, though.
You seem to cherish your friendships,she doesn't. Just know that you tried to stand behind her and she didn't do that for you or her ex.
Don't waste your energy on someone who obviously does not deserve it.

Colours De Moi

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: I am SO done with you. - September 22nd 2010, 08:27 PM

I agree with Melanie. Deal with her on a professional level only, moderator to moderator. Be the better person, so don't give her the cold shoulder or retaliate, but don't go out of your way to have a conversation with her or find out what she's been up to, either.

Closed Thread