TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
secretlove1121 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

The reason - September 28th 2010, 10:18 PM

So I was sup to go to this new school this year bc i didnt wanna be in school i applied and everything got in and got the classes. I choose to stay at my old high school where i would be gettting the credits i need to graduate but the real reason i stayed was for my friends. I love to talk and meet people but i dont have alot of freinds. They wanted me to stay there not go to the new school and i desided to stay there bc i would know people. But when i desdided to do that didnt think it would take a turn for the worse the one person i was meeting in the morning to walk wit would complain all the time and stopped wanting to meet and then there was the one friend i thought was close to me and talked mad crap behind my back and calls me two faced an when i comfront her she dont want the drama and makes stuff up. Then there is another guy who made it seem like i had some kind of disease when i was just trying to stick up for my other friend who had just got kicked out of her house and was trying to talk to him and he wasnt listening and i told her nt to even bother and he yelled and me and told me to mind my own and then i told him to make me and he said he wouldnt wanna to come close enough to make me and the worse part the one person i stuck up for didnt even say anything when he said that to me and she dont even know why im pissed wit him i mean there is more but that is really not the full reason i dont want the be his friend and i dont like drama so im at this school wit no one to talk to at all and im like nt talking to 2 of them there is just 1. THe girl that pritty much uses me bc i can drive and she needed school clothes and never gets her money and i waste my gas and she gets new glasses this week wit money she gets but cant offer to give me money for wasteing gas on her. And then there is 2. Who is also pritty much using me the past month or so. where she will textig me onl to hang out and when i tell her i cant she wont text back and she never talks to me in school she like stuck up thi kids but and he isnt striaght idc about that but it is like she has some kinda thing for him or needs his approval and he was a ass to her before. And idk what i should do with the two im not tlking to PLEASE HELP me on how i should take care of this

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: The reason - October 6th 2010, 08:52 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure there is a whole lot you can do about these so-called "friends". My advice is to let them come to you, vs. trying to win them over. In the meantime, start looking for a new group of friends. Yes, I know you stayed at this school because you already knew people... but obviously, these people aren't all that great. They're not worth your time... but there are other people who might be. Check out some of the clubs/organizations at your school and in your city/town. If seating isn't assigned, try sitting next to someone new every day and introduce yourself. Maybe it would be worth befriending the friends of your "friends", as you may already know a bit about them and their interests. Good luck!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: The reason - October 6th 2010, 08:59 PM

I think Robin has the right idea. Your friends aren't really going to change, and they're obviously not worth your time because they're not nice to be around. I would try to find a few other friends too, join a new club or something like that to meet some new people to spend time with.

Take care.

Closed Thread