TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Omen. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Angry I always mess things up. - January 12th 2011, 03:19 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I fucking always mess things up with my friends.
Today, I was talking to one of my friends on MSN and I said that I can't wait to go to a friends 18th, when I knew that he wasn't invited.
He wasn't really good friends with him anyway because they never really talked. He asked me when it was and I asked him if he was invited. He said no and asked me again when it was. I said that again that he wasn't invited. He said "And?" and I was like "Well no offence but because you're not invited why do you want to know?" He replied "Ok whatever". And blocked me on MSN. He then went on to delete and block me on Facebook. He came back on MSN and said "I was offended. Lol. So rude." And blocked me again.
I know this is stupid but I'm scared he might do something to himself because of me.
I ALWAYS no matter what mess things up when it comes to my friends. No wonder I don't have any.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: I always mess things up. - January 12th 2011, 03:52 AM

Hi there.
First of all I just wanted to say that I would have done the same thing you did, I wouldn't give him the address of a party he wasn't invited to. It would only bring problems you did nothing wrong. But your friend did over-react by blocking you on Facebook and MSN and then hurting your feelings with what he said in the end. But in the end of the day you can’t make him unblock you from Facebook or MSN it’s up to him to realize he over-reacted and be a big boy and unblock you. I would let him cool off a little give him a couple of days abstract from talking to him after a couple of days go by try sending him a text to see how he is and take it from there.
Good Luck.!

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Wulfygrl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brooke

Re: I always mess things up. - January 12th 2011, 07:58 AM

Ah? Yeay! I'm a screw up too, lol. If saying that oen thing made him block you,t hen he's no use to you as a friend anyway because he's not truely loyal to you....Me...I've put my friend through hell and back and none of htem will leave me alone......ever....anyway. My point is that you should find real friends who will tell you that you fucked up and then let it go....pardon my cursing..it's a part of my speach pattern since i was in fifth grade... maybe we could talk some time over IM or something. Until then, keep on being you. ~_^
  Send a message via Yahoo to Wulfygrl  
Closed Thread