TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: India

An ex boyfriend - January 16th 2011, 08:17 PM

I was friends with a guy for ages before he finally got the guts to ask me out, bless him he was shy. Kinda cute in a way.

Any ways we dated for 7 months and then were friends afterwards for a little.

The problem is, I said something I really shouldnt have said online and he saw it, It was heat of the moment i was really angry with him and shouldnt of said it.

Now I just wish I could say I was sorry and that we could be friends again, its stupid because even though we broke up we were pretty good friends.

The only thing is everyones going to be like, just message him, I can't.

I'm blocked on every profile he has, I don't have his number, and plus he rarely texts anyone, I have no idea to apolgise to him. I just want him to know I'm sorry and wish we could hang out again.

I see his videos on youtube and some of the things he is dealing with, I wanna be the one that says it's okay, everything will work out, I want to help him be someone he is proud of help him leave home with his brother.

It hurts when I see him post stuff thats gone on and he's upset.

No i don't still have feelings for him, I just care as a friend and cant belive I fucked everything up.

We havent spoken for 1year and about 5 months.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: An ex boyfriend - January 16th 2011, 09:17 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. =( Do you have the contact information for any mutual friends? Maybe you could send one of them an e-mail or instant message, and ask them to pass it along to your friend?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - January 16th 2011, 11:27 PM

I suppose I could make another profile up on the site he is on, and send him an email clearing up everything and then putting my name on the end of it, so he knows who it's from.
Even if he doesn't reply at least then he will see that i am sorry and maybe in time start talking to me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - January 30th 2011, 08:57 PM

EDIT.

I messaged him I pored my heart into it and he didnt even both getting back to me what a fucking tosser!!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
If you need a friend, i'm here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: jodie

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 2nd 2011, 06:08 PM

No he's not a tosser as i know him he doesn't want to be friends because being friends with exes is a no no, it just causes more problems so just leave it

Darlin' don't leave me out here in the cold
I'm begging you baby don't leave me out here on my own I'll die, If you don't hold me tight Tonight, I couldn't make it outside If I tried, So please let me in lover,
Be kind ♥

Last edited by honeycake; February 2nd 2011 at 06:18 PM.
  Send a message via AIM to honeycake Send a message via Skype™ to honeycake 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 3rd 2011, 02:40 PM

The fact he couldn't even reply to my message classes him as a tosser in my books.
And being friends with exes is a no no?
I didn't message him assuming he would be up my arse, i thought he would of gotton back to me saying He forgives me for the things I said. not that it has anything to do with you.
Oh and it's ookay for you to be friends with your exes but not okay for him?
I'm still very good friends with 2 exes and we get on like a house on fire.

What and you are his little messenger now are you?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 3rd 2011, 06:08 PM

Oh you work out the facts ok, he doesn't want to message you back move on

I'm begging you baby don't leave me out here on my own I'll die, If you don't hold me tight Tonight, I couldn't make it outside If I tried, So please let me in lover,
Be kind ♥
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 3rd 2011, 09:04 PM

If yu read the message properly I am over him, I wanted to say sorry I have now, not that it has anything to do with you. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out of please.

Stupid little girl.
Whats wrong dole not paying enough so you have to pick on people!
Diddums get a real job.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
JustJosh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 3rd 2011, 09:13 PM

Hey there, I think that you have said to him what you want to say, although I do find it a bit hasty that he hasn't replied.
He isn't worth your time.
I would also just ignore everyone else that is trying to get in the way aswell.

Hope I helped You In some way :/
x

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 4th 2011, 04:57 AM

You said you haven't spoken to him for over 1 year and since you two have broken up, he may have moved onto someone else or from his, view, it took you 1+ years to message him pouring your heart out. It's a very sudden move and from his view, he may think you're a tosser for taking that long. He may also associate you with whatever the thing was you said/did that led to the break-up, hence, it's a very negative association.

You may have wanted an apology to be given but you're assuming he feels the same way. If he's bummed out from whatever is going on in his life, having a message from someone who deeply hurt him isn't going to make him or anyone else in his shoes feel good.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#11 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 4th 2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
You said you haven't spoken to him for over 1 year and since you two have broken up, he may have moved onto someone else or from his, view, it took you 1+ years to message him pouring your heart out. It's a very sudden move and from his view, he may think you're a tosser for taking that long. He may also associate you with whatever the thing was you said/did that led to the break-up, hence, it's a very negative association.

You may have wanted an apology to be given but you're assuming he feels the same way. If he's bummed out from whatever is going on in his life, having a message from someone who deeply hurt him isn't going to make him or anyone else in his shoes feel good.

Did you actully read my post, or just comment on it because there was bitchyness on it?

Because we broke up on good terms and were friends for ages after.
He then saw something I wrote which tbh I had every right to write it and ten blocked me, it's taken me this long to actully find a site that i can get a profile to tell him this.

Oh just for the record i was with him for 7 months and only met his grandmother, I wasn't allowed to meet his parents or anyone else for that matter, I think I had he right to ask if he was fucking ashamed of me!!

(#12 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 4th 2011, 11:50 AM

Good terms I saw his heart break kayleigh and it's not his fault you couldn't meet his parents like it's not my fault if I can't go to the house he didn't speak for days after the break up I heard from his grandmother what happened so yeah and that person was only saying some advice step in his shoes and feel how he felt and you'll know

Be kind ♥
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 4th 2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyIndia View Post
Did you actully read my post, or just comment on it because there was bitchyness on it?
I read your post and commented on it not because of the "bitchyness".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyIndia View Post
Because we broke up on good terms and were friends for ages after.
He then saw something I wrote which tbh I had every right to write it and ten blocked me, it's taken me this long to actully find a site that i can get a profile to tell him this.

Oh just for the record i was with him for 7 months and only met his grandmother, I wasn't allowed to meet his parents or anyone else for that matter, I think I had he right to ask if he was fucking ashamed of me!!
I don't see why you're acting the way you are. The only thing I know about this story is what you posted yet you're acting as though I should have known these other things. If you want people to try to help you, then post the entire story, not just bits and pieces at a time then get annoyed because people don't magically know it.

But if you're going to be snappy at people whenever they attempt to help you with something either online or in-person, you'll find that fewer and fewer people will want to help. Take a look in this thread, the only person who has responded more than once has been honeycake (who seems to know the story) and myself. If you want help, advice or someone to listen to you, quit acting with such hostility and "bitchyness".

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#14 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

February 4th 2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycake View Post
Good terms I saw his heart break kayleigh and it's not his fault you couldn't meet his parents like it's not my fault if I can't go to the house he didn't speak for days after the break up I heard from his grandmother what happened so yeah and that person was only saying some advice step in his shoes and feel how he felt and you'll know
Yes we both decided it wasn't working as he always wanted to be online or with other people away from me.
His grandmother only knows we split up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
I read your post and commented on it not because of the "bitchyness".

I don't see why you're acting the way you are. The only thing I know about this story is what you posted yet you're acting as though I should have known these other things. If you want people to try to help you, then post the entire story, not just bits and pieces at a time then get annoyed because people don't magically know it.

But if you're going to be snappy at people whenever they attempt to help you with something either online or in-person, you'll find that fewer and fewer people will want to help. Take a look in this thread, the only person who has responded more than once has been honeycake (who seems to know the story) and myself. If you want help, advice or someone to listen to you, quit acting with such hostility and "bitchyness".
Honeycake "thinks" she knows the story.
She knows nothing about me.

Close this thread please.

Jodie Pm please. Don't worry I'm done being bitchy.

Last edited by PSY; February 9th 2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 5th 2011, 03:21 AM

You tried apologizing to him and he is still avoiding you, so I say move on and forget about even being friends with him. It's not worth even salvaging if there's nothing there to salvage in the first place.
Being friends with an ex isn't always neccessarily a no-no, but sometimes it can be very complicating and make it harder to get over that person, especially if either of you still have strong feelings for one another. It can cause jealousy too if one of you moves on and finds another partner, which could stir a bit of turmoil.
I just never bothered being friends with my exes for that exact reason and never regretted it once. Mind you, they were all total arses who I never should have dated in the first place.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 9th 2011, 08:19 PM

Again Can Someone close this thread!!

Thanks

(#17 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: An ex boyfriend - February 9th 2011, 10:16 PM

Closing this thread, since the issue has been resolved.

Closed Thread