TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PvPredator Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jason

Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14

Cutting - April 5th 2011, 01:02 PM

So, I used to cut.. fro the age 13 to the age of 19..
I stopped when I met my current girlfriend, She helped me stop..

She, used to cut as well.. but stopped a long time ago.

I was told about this non profit organization that helps people that cut, to stop cutting. and to symbolize this organization people get tattoo's on their wrist with the word love. I can't find the site, but I remember seeing it before so I will try to find It again.

So I got a tattoo, to symbolize this organization and to remind myself that I was strong enough to quit, and that It was always my decision, and with a little help.. You can quit too!!

*** So.. They removed the tattoo because the cut part on the tattoo was "triggering"... The cut part of the tattoo Is to remind a person, such as myself, that you used to cut, and had the strength to stop. I will not be coming back to this site, I have always been understanding of how things go here but removing that Is not right.. I quit cutting on march 6 of this year, This tattoo does not "trigger" me wanting to cut, for the time i've been cutting I would know. I cut myself for 6 and a half years, at times cutting myself nearly 2 inches deep.. The tattoo does not trigger cutting.****

All of this Is a tattoo, none of It Is actual cuts. You can see as If I cut a heart into my skin.
I hope to find this site and I will post here, If It doesn't break rules here... and I hope you guys find the will to quit cutting,

This organization gave me the will to stop, and my girlfriend gave me Inspiration and hundreds of reasons why to stop.. I love you baby!

I'm In Love With Love!

Last edited by PvPredator; April 5th 2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Removing triggering content (image)
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Points: 11,957, Level: 15 Points: 11,957, Level: 15 Points: 11,957, Level: 15

Re: Cutting - April 5th 2011, 03:35 PM

Congrats on quitting (:

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'
Closed Thread