TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
I've been here a while

Name: Jessy

I never called her irratating - January 9th 2009, 02:17 PM

I said (on bebo) to one of my friends(friend A) that another one of my friends (Friend B) keeps telling me that I'm perfect the way I am, and that it gets really irratating. Friend B read it and thought I ment that she was irrataing. I would never say that about her, she's as important to me as family, she's one of the only people that I feel I can really talk to. She's decided that She doesn't want to talk to me about my ED any more, I'll have to find someone else to talk to about it. And then she said that she was a shit friend and that there's no point trying to help me. She's got completely stressed out over it, and I personally can't see why. I'll post the message I left on Friend A's bebo, and if anyone can offer their opinion, it would be greatly appreciated.

Does Friend B keep going on about how 'you're perfect the way you are, you don't need to be thinner' to you, 'cos she keeps being like that to me and it's really irrating.

If that seems offensive to any of you guys, I'd love it if you'd tell me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sunshine☮ Offline
run til the sun burns out
Not a n00b

Name: Amber

Re: I never called her irratating - January 9th 2009, 06:00 PM

Hey, there! Well, personally, I probably would've gotten upset if I were your friend. Especially if she's trying to help you by telling you positive things, she might feel bad as if you don't appreciate what she's trying to do. And if one of my closest friends thought that something I was doing was irritating, I'd be a bit hurt.

You can either hope she forgives you soon... or apologize and hope she forgives you.

Good luck with everything <3
  Send a message via MSN to Sunshine☮  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: I never called her irratating - January 9th 2009, 06:05 PM

your friend is probably just upset because she was trying to help you and she feels like you're just throwing it back in her face, even though i know thats not what you're doing. that message doesn't come across as you saying she is irritating.. just saying that what shes saying is getting kinda annoying.
hmm. some people are really over sensitive so you gotta be careful. just apologise to your friend and explain that you didn't mean what she thinks you did. if shes gunna be that pathetic to not forgive you then she aint no friend of yours.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
I've been here a while

Name: Jessy

Re: I never called her irratating - January 10th 2009, 07:20 AM

I explained what I ment to her, and said srry, and she said sorry for over-reacting, and it's all cleared up now

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi

(#5 (permalink)) Old
...and pitchfork red
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Rosary

Re: I never called her irratating - January 12th 2009, 03:42 PM

jessy has asked me to stalk her on TH so here i am.
she forgot to mention friends A & B are long-term friends.
i am carefully staying neutral in this, Fictional being my cousin and friend B is my six-year bestie (now my sig makes sense xD). but i would like to say that f.B not talking to jess about her ED is 100% unrelated to the issue in question.
just clearing a few things up to comfort my conscience. casual observers need not take heed as aforementioned issue is resolved.

Have a free hug.

Why be stingy? Take another.

It's gonna be okay.

Closed Thread