TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Believe. Offline
Average Joe

Name: you can call me iz

Birthday Present For a Friend Need Help! - April 2nd 2011, 05:11 AM

Tommorrow is my friend's party, and i know exactly what she wants!! She told me =] The problem is that I have no idea where to find what she wants. She wants goggles. Not swimming goggles she added. I looked online and all i could find were Ski Goggles that are kinda pricey. Or i found clear goggles but i doubt she'd like those. Anyone know where i could find some cool goggles that are maybe under 20 dollars? =/

If not she wants weeping willow seeds, she wants to plant a weeping willow tree. But her other friend might have already gotten her that.

If anything I'll just get her extentions, I know she'll like it because she cut her hair short and wishes she hadn't.

Anyhelp will be gladly appreciated =)

Blah

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Birthday Present For a Friend Need Help! - April 2nd 2011, 06:12 AM

Hey there,

So, I am not familiar with ski goggle stores, but I am thinking that you can get her some at sports stores-- just look for sales. I know that Zumiez has them. Also, you can check places like Target or Wal Mart. If it comes down to it, if you know she likes that certain brand, get her something cheaper of the same brand. You can also get her the extensions too. And tree seeds can't be too expensive? Sorry I am not that helpful . Let us know how it goes though.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Believe. Offline
Average Joe

Name: you can call me iz

Re: Birthday Present For a Friend Need Help! - April 4th 2011, 06:58 PM

Well i went to walmart and asked for help. i got her paintball shooting goggles, i don't think she liked them much but she appreciated it, she loved the bad it came in cuz it had a chick (i knew she'd like it) and i got her her favorite soda (cokezero) overall i think she was satisfied. and if anything her brother will use the goggles =]

Blah

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Birthday Present For a Friend Need Help! - April 4th 2011, 08:34 PM

Hahaha, I am sorry that she didn't much care for the googles, but at least the goggles will get some use! :]

It sounds like she overall liked your gifts! Which is good.

Because the birthday is over, and you decided on a gift, I am going to close this.
Feel free to shoot me a PM if anyone disagrees. :]

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread