TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy My mom is pretty much negative all the time. - April 26th 2011, 07:04 PM

Seriously, I dont even know where to start with you. Its hard to even start, Considering ive got so much shit to tell.

Im here Specificly about my mom because shes the only person i am with, My dad died serving the army. Which was also my moms fault. If you want the real explenation PM me.

Okay let me start, My mom is fucking negative as hell. Im a nice guy who is always happy .. And friendly. I stayed home 2 days alone because she was off with one of her friends. I was very happy and i had fun, Until she came. She started fucking around with me, Yelling at me for being too much on the comp, For being lazy a bit and for not cleaning my room. My interest is gaming. I cant even play games anymore because the thought of her screaming at me makes me so sad i instantly cry.

Seriously when will this shit stop? I told her i was bisexual she told me that she doesnt allow me to have any relationships with guys and that i am a " fucking faggot with no life " Shes litearly raising me like shit ... I cry pretty much every day.

It hurts emotionaly very much, My school grades are worse because of the way she treats me. She yells at me for no reason, She takes up my problems all the time ,Talks shit all the time to me, Every thing i do wrong she makes a big deal out of it.

I cant do anything, You know that feeling of something wrong when ur sad in your stomach? I have that all the time. I cant fucking stop crying because of her, She is always like this .. Abusing me and calling me a fucking idiot and stuff. I cant even sleep at night. Sometimes i just lay there at night in my bed .. Thinking another wasted day another wasted week crying and being abused here. I say tomorrow will change. But i wake up the next day ... And nothing has changed.

I am sorry for swearing but ive had it, She has crossed the line. HELP ME FOR FUCK SAKES

Last edited by Grabungo; April 26th 2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Adding appropriate prefix

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Cutielover2000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Who wants to know
Location: The Cupboad Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey

Re: My mom is pretty much negative all the time. - April 26th 2011, 08:04 PM

Hi Andy,
First of all I sympathise for your emotional pain, I too know what it feels like. I would suggest that you talk this out with your mum, tell her how you feel. This is because if you tell her it will give her an idea of what you are going through. Hope this helps.
Erin xxx

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire."Angelina Jolie
Virtual Pets | Games - Join up today

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: My mom is pretty much negative all the time. - April 27th 2011, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutielover2000 View Post
Hi Andy,
First of all I sympathise for your emotional pain, I too know what it feels like. I would suggest that you talk this out with your mum, tell her how you feel. This is because if you tell her it will give her an idea of what you are going through. Hope this helps.
Erin xxx
Thanks for replying and all but ive tried this about 100 times. The outcome of it is never worth even taking.

Because the reply to "I Want to talk to you about this problem" is just often: Youre a unhappy fucking faggot and you dont deserve to have a nice life.

IMPLYING I HAVE a nice life in the first place, I cant tell her any of my problems because she doesn't know how to handle stuff at all. I mean come on, My fucking friend who made this computer is 21 years old with a far better education then her.

He even knows how mean she is to me and he told me she isnt herself anymore ...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
NorielM Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Noriel Meynard

Re: My mom is pretty much negative all the time. - April 27th 2011, 06:41 AM

Maybe you don't have an open communication with your mom. Everything can be solve with a nice talk.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: My mom is pretty much negative all the time. - April 28th 2011, 07:39 PM

Ill try my best.....

Closed Thread