TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Question Have They Ever. . . - August 9th 2011, 03:59 AM

Have your parents, friends, or anyone else ever looked for your journal or diary? My first incident with this was about two years ago, I told my best friend about my cutting, then she read my journal. A few months ago my mom saw my journal sitting on my desk, and the next day when I came home from school my desk was a mess. Luckily I took it to school with me, and continued to do so until my room stopped looking different when I came home. So am I the only one, or do any of you have experience with this too?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: Have They Ever. . . - August 9th 2011, 04:06 AM

No, I don't have one but I found out my sister was checking out my Facebook messages and that feeling of people going through your personal things is awful, I changed my password.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: Have They Ever. . . - August 9th 2011, 06:11 PM

I've never really kept a physical diary or journal. Most of my intimate thoughts are posted online, and my parents don't have access to those thoughts, either due to privacy settings or because they don't know what my username is. =P I don't believe my parents have ever made a serious attempt to look for a diary or journal, but hey, how would I know? If they've ever found anything, they've never brought it to my attention or aroused my suspicions.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Have They Ever. . . - August 9th 2011, 06:21 PM

I've never kept a diary myself. Couldn't really keep up with one. It's amazing I have blogs.
Anyhow, when I was younger, I would read my mom's journal, as she is into that stuff, but it was wrong.
I think bringing your diary to school is a good idea. Or at least hiding it in a really good spot!

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread