TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SportsChick78 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Allie

I need help telling my mom - August 10th 2011, 08:06 PM

On night I was staying at my aunts house and I had to sleep in the same bed as my mom. She thought I was sleeping and she masturbated while I was awake. It really grossed me out and I was honestly hurt that she would do that while I was with her. I let the room and slept on the couch. I was mad and ignoring her the next day, every time I saw her I just thought of that. I thought she had gotten the hint. But last week we stayed in a motel and I couldn't sleep, so I had a light on because I was reading and she did it! I don't know what to do or if I should say something to her. I know this is a different type of situation. I've never heard of this happing to anyone before and I don't feel comfortable taking to my friends about it. That is why I found this site. If you guys have any related situations or help/advice, I would really appreciate it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: I need help telling my mom - August 10th 2011, 08:39 PM

What your mom did to you was very disrespectful. Having the audacity to masterbate in the same bed as her child. You have every right to feel uncomfortable and violated. The result of her doing that in your presence resulted in you ignoring her. If I were you, I would talk to her. She needs to know how uncomfortable you felt in that situation. If I were you I would say something along the lines of "the other night, when we were at my aunts house, I felt very uncomfortable when we were laying in bed and you were masterbating. Out of respect and decency to me, I would appreciate if you could avoid doing such things around me in the future". The conversation will be awkward, but it needs to happen. You deserve to feel comfortable. My mom used to have sex with her husband right above me, and I told her how uncomfortable it made me. Finally she stopped, so hopefully your mom will do the same.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread