TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

a day with my mom - August 11th 2011, 03:00 AM

This Friday I am going with my mom to get a piercing in a different town. I haven't spent more than 5 minutes with her in over a year and I don't like her. I'm just tired of fighting and I want this piercing so I figured I could put up with her for a day, get to see my older sister and get a free piercing.

I've been thinking though... if she brings her cousin (who just so happens to be the rat she's seeing and cheated on my dad with) then I'm going to get the piercing and then tell her and the guy that I'm wiccan. When he found out I was pagan he belittled and put me down. I thinl this'll be interesting, funny and may cause some problems. Just because I'm tired of fighting with her doesn't mean I don't like stirring the pot.

Thoughts? My dad doesn't think I should. I would really enjoy it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: a day with my mom - August 11th 2011, 03:23 AM

You have me a bit confused. If you're sick and tired of fighting with her, why would you provoke a fight with her cousin and her? If you want to get the piercing, then get the piercing and don't start some shit. However, if you are to start some shit, do so after you got the piercing.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: a day with my mom - August 11th 2011, 03:56 AM

The religion thing won't really be a fight with her, it's just going to shake her up. I was doing everything in my power to hate her and want nothing to do with her, she would invite me out to eat and I would tell her no. We've never been able to be around each other for long. Last time she was actually around me she started yelling at me and I called her a name. She sets me off. It's tiring to keep doing this and hating her, it wears me out.

The type of thing I'm wanting to do now is more mischievous.

I definitely will do it after I get the piercing. I'm a little curious as to how far he will go to insult me and how far I'm willing to go to freak him out. Just thinking about it makes me smile. My dad doesn't think he'll go though because he's Methodist and we are getting that piercing.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: a day with my mom - August 11th 2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2012 View Post
The type of thing I'm wanting to do now is more mischievous.

I definitely will do it after I get the piercing. I'm a little curious as to how far he will go to insult me and how far I'm willing to go to freak him out. Just thinking about it makes me smile. My dad doesn't think he'll go though because he's Methodist and we are getting that piercing.
I have to wonder, would your mother not start having a go with you and you'll get in a verbal fight?

But don't be too selfish, tell us how it goes so we all can get some laughs .

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#5 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: a day with my mom - August 11th 2011, 05:58 AM

I am worried about fighting but I'll try to keep my mouth shut. It's about 1.5 hour drive up there and we will probably stay until late. At least my sister will be around for a lit of it.

I'll make sure to post the story.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: a day with my mom - August 13th 2011, 12:37 PM

He didn't go with us for the piercing. She used HIS money for it though and he boughr me some old VHS I like. She got him on our way home though and they talked the whole way, it was disgusting, they flirted and he is SO annoying. On the way home I was barely noticed (I'm happy for that because I was tired of trying to talk and having awkward silences). After she picked him up she said "I got a tattoo but it's in a place you'll never see *insert giggle here*" to the guy. He said something like "oh yeah?". *BARF!*

It was a good day when I was with my sister and since I got a free piercing, meal (we ate Greek and I had lamb, so good!), and some clothes. I just can't stand their relationship though, gross.

My mom and I didn't even come close to and argument, it was weird. I guess the only way we can get along is to not be around each other much. Eh, I'm okay with that.

Closed Thread