TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Tiffany

have you ever had this situation done to you? - September 3rd 2011, 06:06 PM

When me and my fiance' started dating, he knew a guy(Jonathan) that I used to be really close friends with me. Our friendship started drifting apart when I was in the 10th grade, me and my fiance' met when I was about to start the 12th (may 22nd 2009) When Jonathan found out me and my fiance' was together he automacially started hating me and my fiance' and started talking mad crap about us both. My bestfriend is the person that hooked me and my fiance' up, and jonathan used to come and see her often, and one day my fiance' was job hunting(my fiance' used to live in an apartment complex and my bestfriend lived there as well) Jonathan picked me up and saw them walking,because at the time my fiance' didn't have a car. Jonathan took him back home, and then went to visit my bestfriend, and told her he wasn't going to come around for awhile, and that was the very day my fiance' had told him we were together. Jonathan is also an ex. I dated back in the 7th and 8th grade. He all of the sudden started fights with me, and started to ask girls if they would beat me up, start yelling at me for no reason, and everything.He also started making threats to my fiance'. What I don't get is that Jonathan did this whether he had a girlfriend or not, and he has had a couple since me and my fiance' has been together, and was currently in a relationship when he found out about me and my fiance'! Jonathan has gotten over it now, but he is still a dick when I see him. Jonathan has done this more than one time, its more like everytime he found out I had a boyfriend but never was he friends with them. My fiance' is the first friend he has had that I've dated. Jonathan had even knocked me out of a potenial relationship before when I was in the 8th grade, and has causes a guy to dump me before when I was in the 8th grade.The reason why I stayed friends with him is because he apologized and I chose to forgive him,of course I was in the 8th grade, and was stupid to forgive people like that. but I'm still curious about what his problem is/was.Oh and my friendship with Jonathan has ended for good, and that ended all long time ago.

Last edited by RandyOrtonFan4Life; September 3rd 2011 at 09:25 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ash

Re: have you ever had this situation done to you? - September 3rd 2011, 10:40 PM

I personally have never had this happen to me but it really sounds like he's just jealous.

But your engaged and happy, so forget about Jonathan and be happy starting your life with your fiance. <3

"When you've forgiven but you cant forget feels like your drowning but still got breath"

i love you.

YOU are beautiful no matter what and dont YOU forget it!!! <3

PM me if you need to talk!(:

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: have you ever had this situation done to you? - September 4th 2011, 08:49 AM

Jonathon sounds like an immature jealous person. He may be breaking up the relationships as a means to cause the hurt you caused him or he is deluded into thinking you're together with him in a very close manner. I think just about everyone has experienced jealousy or someone who was jealous. The most I had was an ex-girlfriend who stalked me and would bull-rush any girl who was with me. I was aware she stalked me but didn't care since she posed no threat. Eventually, other girls at the school who she bull-rushed began hating and bullying her. I'm not sure what they did nor did I care but eventually she quit stalking me and fucked off elsewhere.

Another female stalker I had was a bit older, although she was a bit of a weird one to start with. I dumped her because, well, to put it mildly, I thought she wasn't playing with a full deck, a brick short of a load. She didn't stalk me for very long as she fell in love with a different guy, who like her, was one hell of a weird one.

When I dump someone, I don't look back and am unwilling to take them back. If they interfere in my relationships, I tell them to fuck off and it's their problem if they're hurt. Rarely have I genuinely taken back someone with the intent of staying with them.

If I were in your shoes, when Jonathan came over and started screwing around, I'd tell him to flat-out fuck off elsewhere, already making it clear I have no desire to have him around, unless he has something important to say (which in this case he doesn't). If need be, I'd give a good solid punch or kick in the head to him, so if he returns, he knows he may get sent to the hospital for being a hemroid on my ass.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Infinitely Us Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Taylor

Re: have you ever had this situation done to you? - September 4th 2011, 03:25 PM

It sounds like he is obssesed! Which is not good but atleast he has left y'all alone. I would delete any contact with him like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.

*Message me anytime whenever you need advice and someone to talk to!*

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Tiffany

Re: have you ever had this situation done to you? - September 4th 2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfallinginlove View Post
I personally have never had this happen to me but it really sounds like he's just jealous.

But your engaged and happy, so forget about Jonathan and be happy starting your life with your fiance. <3
I have forgotten about him, it was a random topic I thought about

Closed Thread