TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Intense teenage girl drama... I need help before it gets out of hand - November 10th 2011, 02:29 AM

Alright so I live on a tiny island with a high school on it, and the other weekend I was at a party. I had to leave the party early due to needing to be home on time so upon hearing this one of the guys at the party offers to drive me because there are no busses on this island and it would have been more than 3 hours to walk. We drove to my house, and he told me he was single so things lead to another and i slept with him (hold the slutty remarks please). A few days later I found out he had a girlfriend whom i had never met or heard of before because both he and her lived off island. Soon after this his girlfriend was visiting and as soon as I heard this i met up with her and told her what happened and that I had no idea he had a girlfriend and I just wanted to let her know what happened so that she wasnt being lied too, because she already had suspiciouns, as he and I were gone for a long time from the party and some friends of hers who were there told her. She immideiatly bitches out at me saying that I ruined her realationship. She has been harassing me ever since, screaming things at me, trying to push me, texting me threats, and I have no idea what to do here. I dont want to go to the police because I dont need to be dealing with the cops, my parents would just get pissed at me for years for even being in this mess. I dont know how to get her to stop either, shes got this whole group of girls that are trying to gang up on me, and they all think I was wrong and I was lying to her about it (yes... these idiots thought I was lying) and then they were mad at me for having sex with him (even though i had no idea and I was the one who was honest with her and told her i did when I found out she was dating him ) basically, ive got alot of hate directed at me by this ******* girl group and they are basically all the senior girls at my school (yeah, theyre all kkind of bitches...) except for my 1 good friend who doesnt hang out with them because shes not like that. (Shes a quiet school girl who works on her schoolwork) I have no idea what to do because I see these girls almost everywhere and every time they harass me. What do I do.... and was it wrong of me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Intense teenage girl drama... I need help before it gets out of hand - November 11th 2011, 04:06 PM

My best suggestions to you, other than going to the police, is blocking all their numbers from your phone, all internet communication, etc. That's one of the things you do. But if they keep harassing you, then you need to talk to your parents and the police. Save every text message, phone call, email, letter, etc as evidence. Record time and dates. Don't talk to them. Don't fight back. Don't feed into the drama, because that could get you into trouble. If you don't put a stop to this, it simply won't stop. I would mention you communicating with them and having an honest conversation..but it seems like it's beyond that. Try your best to ignore them. And if they don't stop, bring your parents and police into this. You don't know how bad this can get. And I don't think you want to see how bad this can get either.
You may be afraid to talk to your parents, and they may be upset, but this problem might be bigger than you can handle. Just be honest with them. You made a mistake, and you learned from it. That should account for a lot.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread