TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
stfu.cuppycake Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stephanie Wale

Unhappy its all good, forget about me like i wasnt your bestfriend. - December 11th 2011, 06:16 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I hate her sososo much. No, wait. She's my bestfriend. Another version of me. I loved her heaps, cared for her more than anything & i'd take a bullet for her anyday, no joke. Thats how much i loved her :$. Well, we both used to cut. Like i said, another version of me. We kinda look the same, teachers always call me her name & her my name. They always get confused on who's who. Well anyways, we stopped cutting, pinky promise. If we cut, means we dont love eachother. Well, this girl she really hates. *apparently. She always talk about how much she hates her. I've never really liked the girl too. Well few weeks ago, i've been feeling so left out ! My other bestfriend doesnt hate her or dislike but we dont really care. Hah, anyways ! Both of my bestfriends has been talking to the girl i hate & my other bestfriend too. They've all been talking alot ! I've been away from school for few days. My bestfriend *the one that looks like me. Didnt even care ! She didnt even talk to me or anything because all she did was talk to this girl that apparently she hates. Well, this other girl called the girl i hate ugly & shiz. They were posting stuff about the girl that called the girl i hate ugly on facebook. Well, they were like ' oh she thinks shes so pretty, calling *the girl i hate's name * ugly ! Look at her ! ' they were never like that ! Then, they flooded my newsfeed. So i was like ' not trying to be rude or anything, but just ignore the girl & stop posting shits about her. No one cares. ' then, few days later i realised my bestfriends are both pissed at me for what i said ! Like dude, w t f !? I've been your bestfriend for ages now & you get pissed at me for what i said to her ? Apparently the girl i hate had a breakdown few days earlier on how she looks & that she was depressed. I was like aha, ' yeah bro totally she's depressed because her closet's full & theres no more room for more clothes. ' they started going off at me & i was like ' did she care when i was depressed ? Did she care when i cried myself to sleep ? Did she cared when i used to cut myself everyday ? No ! So why should i give a f*ck about her ?! ' & now both of my bestfriends hate me. I kicked them out of my life. I told them ' my life is better without you's, i've been through so much shit & i just think its not worth the cry anymore, i have better friends that wont backstab me, & for i know, its time to move on. ' & yeah, we stopped talking, they seem very happy with the girl i hate. They replaced me for that little b*tch. Btw, i called my bestfriend a two faced son of a b*tch because she talked shit about her & now full acting like they're bestfriends. Her ex has been supporting me so much & so is her cousin which is my boyfriend. She said ' have fun with your life but just dont drag my cousin with you. ' like, dude you dont own him ! & we started telling eachother off again. I need help, how do i forget about them like they did with me ? I need tips, help, advice ! Btw, i started cutting again after a month of stopping. & non of them give two f*cks. Sorry for the life story. I just need help, someone who actually cares. Thanks in advance. Means the world to me, to realise someone actually cares <3

Never have I ever Fallen in love. "Happy hunger games, & may the odds be ever in your favor."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: its all good, forget about me like i wasnt your bestfriend. - December 12th 2011, 12:52 AM

I'm sorry to hear about all of this - Unfortunately backstabbing and loosing friends is what happens during our lifetime.

To forget about them:

Delete phone numbers
Delete off facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.
Get ride of photos, blogs, letters, notes, etc that would remind you of one of them

Once all that is out of the way, just simply move on. Yes, I know, easier said than done, but I would build new friendships, and even hang around your boyfriend even more. Try to live your life like you normally would, just not with them.

Eventually, after awhile you will have new best friends, your boyfriend, and a life that hopefully you don't have to worry about situations like this.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: its all good, forget about me like i wasnt your bestfriend. - December 12th 2011, 01:29 AM

I agree with Chris here hun. I can't say throughout my 25 years of living I've had anything like this happen. But the thing is, new friends come along and sometimes getting rid of old friends and finding new ones is a better idea than trying to make a friendship work that seems to be going downhill. It is tough sometimes, but you don't need a friend like that, maybe she'll eventually come around but friends need to wake up to reality sometimes.

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
stfu.cuppycake Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stephanie Wale

Re: its all good, forget about me like i wasnt your bestfriend. - December 17th 2011, 10:23 PM

Yeee, I decided to rip them out of my life. Like my ex bestfriend's ex said, they come & go, if they come back cool & if they don't just get new & better bestfriends. Ha, well my ex bestfriend *the one that looks like me; made a scene at school & tried getting everyone against me. Well, non of my other friends/Bestfriends really came to school because it was last day so I hung out with the older guys *year tens/my ex bestfriend's ex & his bestfriends the whole day. They told her off & shiz. Well she decided to blame it on me, she made a huge scene infront of everyone. I walked off & didn't wanna deal with her & start a fight because the deputy principal was standing behind this building watching us. & she was like ' you act all tough but when in reality you're just a little pussy. ' I turned around & I was like ' mad joke bitch, get a life & stop asking for everyone's attention. ' & my year 10 guyfriends just walked off with me... & now things are worse, we just hate each other. She's an attention seeking little b*tch. Glad I kicked her out of my life with my other so called bestfriend. Well, everyone thinks that the girl that stole my two bestfriends is just dog for doing that to us. She is now known as a bestfriend thief. Thank you for the advice guys ! <3

Never have I ever Fallen in love. "Happy hunger games, & may the odds be ever in your favor."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: its all good, forget about me like i wasnt your bestfriend. - December 18th 2011, 07:45 PM

No Problem! I am very glad you are done with the BS and that you are kicking those who cause it out of your life! That is the smart and healthy thing to do in this situation!

You can always contact me Via Private message is anything arises! Stay strong - and take the high ground!

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

Closed Thread