TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

I think I'm Done - March 4th 2012, 08:54 PM

I think I’m done
Everyday is begging to be a struggle, I hate my life. I haven’t done anything bad my whole life why does these things keep happening to me, first there were lots of arguments in my house and then my sister started to steal things, my parents broke up and got back together and then they broke up with each other permanently. I told myself I was going to kill my self and everything will finally be ok but I couldn’t do it because I’m weak. Its been a year since I moved in with my mum and with in the first 2 months her boyfriend moved in too. I love being at my dads and I hate being at my mums when ever I try and stay at my dads my mum basically emotionally black mails me in to feeling guilty about it. I wish I didn’t it then and I regret it so much. I got back to my dads about 20 minutes ago and all I got was “Were sunggling!” and about 5 minutes later go “Who was your weekend” so I went up stairs.

They piss me off so much I hate my mums boyfriend and I’m really beginning to resent my mum.

I ask her to do something for me like dye my hair and one minute she’s like year we will do it later and then she like oh sorry its too late, all I need her to do it put it on! Or she'll say tommorw which ends up being next damn week..

I just don’t know what to do, I cant talk to her she just keeps telling me I’m being silly. And If I say I want to live at my dad she tells me no…

Is it me am i just in her way of having a life with he boyfriend?

Billie..

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Dylan

Re: I think I'm Done - March 5th 2012, 07:38 AM

You say you are weak for not committing suicide?

Billie...

You are STRONG for being able to hold on.

I know it's an old saying, but...Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Let's face it, divorce sucks. It really does. My parents are split up, and I prefer my father over my mom, but I had to live with my mom up until 10 months ago.

You're your mom's daughter. Nothing else means more to a mother than a daughter. (Except maybe her son finding a girl that is just like her, and then marrying her ;D)

Your mom found a boyfriend. She found someone to fill a kind of hole in her that a Daughter cannot.

Hold in there, sport. ^^;

(#3 (permalink)) Old
kim700 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I think I'm Done - March 5th 2012, 09:40 AM

I know how you feel. Remember things can always be worse. People you to tell me things could always be worse and I never believed it but it is true. There is always somebody out there in a worse condition than you. My family put the funk in dysfuctional. I was always super lonely and I felt neglected. I said, my life is not the way I want it to be and its not getting any better. There has to be a way out of all this sorrow and failure! I live a life of emptiness and I want out. I constantly would think of ways to get rid of myself,but I couldn't act on it because something deep inside of me would tell me ...God would have never put you here if he didn't have a plan for you...I would feel deep inside, if I came to far in life and if I kill myself now I would be a loser. Eventhough i felt like a loser already...The reason i was going through such a hard time was because I'm a winner. I have so many talents and gifts I need to show the world. I know there is something very special about you that you need to show everyone there is a dream inside of you that you need accomplish! I know this because there is not one special or successful person...who did not come from a troubled home or a complicated situation. Abraham Lincoln had a very depressing life but he turned out to be one of the most successful presidents in history! Michael jackson came from a troubled family and he is one of the greatest entertainers of all time. So many Great people come from emotionally abusive family and horrible dissapointments, and I believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Don't kill yourself because its only a loser excuse to get out of the complicated marathon we call life. If you stay strong and run this race...when you make it to the finish line you will be glad that you did. Life is tough, but you have to stay strong. Eventhough your parents are over you..you have to remember that they are just people and they make mistakes too. Life is not as bad as it seems...Somebody is in the hospital begging for the opportunity you have now. Somebody died in a war and never got a chance to see their family again...so appreciate life and appreciate your family no matter what.

Closed Thread