TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
alexis!:) Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: alexis

Exclamation She has taken it to her head! - March 8th 2012, 03:36 PM

So this can be mived if its not in the right spot im just not sure were to put it. So in my life i have made some very uncalled for desitions that has made my mom not trust me and ive done nothing but gain her trust and she puts me down like i dont even matter. well about 2 years ago i messed up bad and my mom found out a year ago and she still goes back to it i have no friends now or anyone to talk to because im not aloud to leave my house to hang out or see anyone. im literally locked up! because before she found out i decided i wanted to be homeschooled so i could do better and hopefully make schooling easier well its gotten worse. ive got to go hang out with a friend maybe 10 times in a year going on 2 years. she says i havent earned anything to her! ive gotten to the point i want to just run away and be happy at least for 2 days is all i want. to know what its like to have friends again. i barely can stay with other family and when i do she maes me come home and then she just leaves me shes never home shes always so worried about her husband who beats her. shes already said shed give me and my sister up for him like we r trash. i just dont know what to do is there some way i can possible get away from my mother and my father who is my moms neighbor and her husband???? i need friends and people to talk to again. theres only two people who i still have and that is my best friend melissa and she has been there for me threw it all and my amazing boy friend who i never get to see and is faiding away. but itas not the same just someone tell me how i can leave this house and move out my boy friend is way older than me my mother doesnt know because sher would use him as a ecuse next i just need a way to move out even if its with my boy friend if something doesnt happen soon im running away!

And running away isnt something i want to do.

-iLoveYou!

Last edited by Chris; March 8th 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Added Info from reply made by OP 5 mins. after original post

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: She has taken it to her head! - March 9th 2012, 01:02 AM

If your mom's husband beats her, then you could argue there's a chance he would beat you as well someday. Your mom is also being neglectful by leaving you alone in the house (if she's failing to properly feed/educate you, that would also count as neglect). Both the abuse and the neglect could be reported to Child Protective Services (or whatever it's called where you live), and there's a chance you could be removed from your mother's care and placed into a foster home.

Closed Thread