TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Angry I Really Hate Here - April 8th 2012, 04:32 PM

My sister is pissing me off so bloody much, I got roped into going to the theme park that I didnít even want to go to, I also have to pay for myself with my own money which I wanted to save, I got £10 from my uncle for Easter which I didnít even get because it had to be used to pay for my train ticket to a place I didnít even want to go to.

Its so frustrating, my sister doesnít have the money to go even and she is now asking round both my parents for it and neither has the money to give to her and now she is stropping like a little child she is 19 not 9. She acts like she is so hard done by when she is the one that got herself into the situation, like she owes people money, and she barley pays it back , then guess what she borrows more bloody money. She live with my dad, she doesnít contribute any money to the house (she get benefits because she has arthritis) and her boyfriend partially lives there too and he is on benefits too and all there money goes on drugs.

It pisses me off so much. She says how she doesnít want to live anymore, bullshit. She has overdosed a few time, but thatís because she STOLE from me and my mum and then tried to turn it back on us.

I know she might have it hard because of her under active thyroid and her arthritis, but she doesnít even take the tablets or does what the doctor tells her but she still wonders why she doesnít fucking feel well. I might be hard for her and I feel so bad for my sister, but now I just cant stand to be around her. She stole off me and my mum then wonders why my mum doesnít trust her to go to her house.

When she said to me, I donít want to live anymore I told her to grow up I know I shouldnít have said that, but she turned around and said I didnít say that when you felt this way. I never told her when I felt that way, I SH and I still do have done for a while and she didnít know when I did it, she knew in the brief time I stopped, recently I havenít SH but it feels like everyone is against me in doing it only a few people know my mum knew I did it she doesnít know I still kinda do and my sister the same. My best friend whom I tell everything she knows.

She strops when she doesnít get her own way, like she asked if she could borrow my money and I said no and she wouldnít take no for an answer at all, I said not I donít have the money and she wouldnít listen. Then got the ump when I didnít give her my money for fags.
I find it so frustrating and hard, I just donít know what to do anymore!
I feel empty towards my sister, and angry.

I wanted to end my life before because I hated to feelings I had towards my family and now if feels like that exact same again, I just wanna be away for her, away from all of them.

I donít want to be around my sister but I have to L

Does anyone else have a bad relationship with there sister or brother? And how do you deal with it?

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

ďMan cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.Ē -Andre Gide

Last edited by Chris; April 8th 2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Added: Non-PG13 (Strong Language) title.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
2dreamland Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I Really Hate Here - April 12th 2012, 07:04 AM

Hi I'm sorry you have a bad relationship. that really sucks. I hope you don't end your life.

I have a bad relationship with one of my brothers... we used to be really close then he got "engaged" (basically to just have sex) and moved out. he changed immensely. i see a therapist...but for different things. IDK how i really deal with it.. it's easier to try to just let go because i don't see him. but he's been fighting with my parents and screaming at my mom and it's awful. i wish i could help you. i know how hard it is to live in stressful situations. maybe you should really keep away from them as most u can, without getting in trouble or something. idk it may not be great to live in your room though. maybe just try to let go as much as possible. i know it's hard. feel free to PM me so we can talk more.

I love that Simple plan song, by the way.

PM me if you need anything!

Closed Thread