TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death, Grieving and Coping With Loss Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Gender: without getting pg I was born both but am allfemale now

Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14

I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 15th 2012, 02:04 PM

That's really all I feel for hi situation. It's not like I loved him knew him or anything I may have only seen him twice I only remember once. But it bothered my mom. And ruined my weekend. And hell no, I'd never go to his funeral in a million years. People thought it wasn't all that nice of me. Despite him only eing a great grandfather. He was special as he was the last great grandparent on my mpm's side maybe on both sides. He still was living when they removed the oxygen. He died the next day. They murdered him because he was hard to take care of and that bitch that is a fake excuse of a great grandma (his wife) murdered him. I have no relation to her. I already disliked her because I don't like step-relatives. He was still a human being. And he didn't need to be killed off just because he was a hassle. He was still living dying isn't dead. And I don't see how I could ever stand by someone who promoted my own family member's death. I hate her. I hate grandma I hate everyone involved. Only good thing is I don't think of it everyday and as long as I'm across the country it's far removed from my life. It just is hypocrisy to have them there at the funeral. My mom went and they had the nerve to act like her hurt over the liss. The loss they promoted. The killing they caused. They shouldn't be allowed. He probably wanted to live. Nobody gave him a chance to die peacefully or even live a little longer. He could've healed. They shall pay when they reach the same destiny. That's the only good out of that situation. And guilt and grief. I hope the guilt and grief eat them up everyday espexially his wife ruth. I hope it does until the day she dies. And the day she dies will be the day I feel avenged. I anticipate it very whenever I think of partly because she's very old. I can't wait until she dies and has to answer for what she has done.

Done I just had to get my feelings out I haven't said any of this to anyone. I have stayed silent as he wasn't a big part of my life and I rarely think of it. It's just I don't believe in killing someone because their health is bad. He couldn't voice what he wanted so how can they take his life he never asked to end. It's not fair.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Mitch Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mitchell

Points: 11,159, Level: 15 Points: 11,159, Level: 15 Points: 11,159, Level: 15

Re: I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 16th 2012, 05:59 AM

There would be a medical reason and approval from a Doctor to turn his oxygen off. [Edited] sorry for your loss.

Last edited by Chris; October 17th 2012 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Edited rude comment
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 16th 2012, 06:35 AM

I do know the details he had cancer he was old and on life support. Thing is he wasn't brain dead if he were he'd have died the day they took the life support off. And he wasn't unconscious very long. Pretty much his woman had found it difficult to take care of him and when she had an option to kill him she chose it for her convenience for that I couldn't go to his funeral even if I could.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Wildflower ♥ Offline
Soakin' up the way of life
I've been here a while

Name: A Team

Points: 31,396, Level: 25 Points: 31,396, Level: 25 Points: 31,396, Level: 25

Re: I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 16th 2012, 10:45 PM

Hey there,
First of all, I'm sorry for your loss.
Second of all, maybe your grandmother didn't want him to be in pain anymore. He is now watching you, and he wants you to thrive. He wants you to be there for the rest of your family, even if it's hard, and let them support you as well, even though you may not want to, for you see some of them as causing more harm then helping.
We are all here for you

(#5 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 16th 2012, 11:08 PM

my grandma had no say in it but she supported it. I don't really have that much against her tbh. It's just his wife ruth. They all use the excuse that he's happier but they can't have known because he never gave an ok to say he wanted to go. He suffered over the years and never did they have evidence that he wanted to die. It just bothers me. I'm ok mostly he didn't mean much to my life. But he was still special in how long he lived how old he could have been not many 40 year olds have their grandfathers not many in their 20's have great grandfathers. I guess it's just ungratitude of some that gets to me.... I took it well never said anything about besides that I offered to watch mom's dog. But it's just when I think of it. It's not the most positive thing in the world. And negative feelings come out...
Closed Thread