TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Courting Chivalrous Fidelity

I can't get enough

"Died from natural causes" - October 1st 2016, 03:12 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Something happened early this morning, something unusual. After 2am I hear a lot of talking, it was weird cause it was more than two people (I have two roommates) I heard weaping. My dog Bentley was the one who woke me up cause he was running around my room and whining. So I woke up and then heard people talking. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. I got up used the washroom and saw my roommate/landlord.

"What is going on?"
He looked at me, his face looked ill and his eyes looked wet. "S, you know her, she died."

My heart fell through the upper level of the house. "Are you okay?" I knew they were close, she was his best friend.

I go outside to find more people in the carport and the one guy was crying. Everyone was drinking something. I didn't know what to say. I did feel sad for them.

This person was the one who called the Humane Society on me, someone I wanted in my life, she broke my trust so I found it hard to trust her so I stopped talking with her.

My roommate took her to the hospital cause she broke her foot. Sometime after she got home, she died. No one knows what happened. My roommate said she was some strong medication and maybe took something, no one knows.

Her roommate found her last night while they checked on her.

Sounded like she died in her sleep.

It's just sad. I wasn't close to her because what happened between her and I but I keep wondering this doesn't sound "she died from natural causes" it doesn't. Someone or something screwed up and now she is dead.

It doesn't add up or make sense to me. I would never know most likely but I do know, something else happened.

This was more of a vent.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: "Died from natural causes" - October 1st 2016, 04:16 PM

I'd be the same, thinking it was something fishy that caused her death rather than her simply dying in her sleep. Especially if she was young, about your age or somewhere in her 20s or 30s. The best thing is to carry on and if your friend needs someone to talk to, be there for them. That's pretty much all you can do right now.

Closed Thread