TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sarah-jayne--x Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah

just a problem - June 7th 2010, 10:10 PM

I have a boyfriend of 3 years now
the first year of going out he came to mine house one day so very lost for words...
he couldnt tell me what was up until later on that day...
his dad has cancer i didnt no what to say to him at all!!
now 2 years down the line his dads cancer has got so worse (he got given til the world cup) so sad.
i was at his yesterday just sitting in his bedroom... his dad was going in and out of consciousness the doctors were rushed out and everything he got rushed into a hospice at this difficult time i didnt know what to say or do
i just need help really and someone to speak to because we think hes only got days left to live his dads a great man and everything
when my boyfriend does tell me hes gone or when im with him and he gets told i don't know what to do... i know i have to keep strong and try not to cry but that will be the hardest thing in the world! i cant hardly talk to people about how hes doing and stuff because ill just cry thanks people for reading this and helping!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: just a problem - June 10th 2010, 05:49 AM

I'm here; I understand. as I was at the scene when my dad received a call that his dad died i froze and dad didnt want to cry; you know what men are like but then I cried.

BUT in your case; you should spend time with him and encourage him to get better. Talk about memories, his hobbies, things that keeps him alive and smily and you'll know you did something for him, yourself and for your boyfriend aswell.

PM if you need me

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
sarah-jayne--x Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah

Re: just a problem - June 10th 2010, 11:10 PM

meh. i just really want him to die now. NOT in the bad way but hes in alot of pain and i just want him out of it it's really upsetting to watch

Closed Thread