TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Books and Literature Use this forum to discuss books, plays, poetry, authors and more from around the world.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
in_recovery Offline
Average Joe

Name: Rachel

WWE Fanfiction Story idea (need help/tips) - November 9th 2013, 08:21 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello,

My thread has multiple triggers, so I just slected triggering as the thread prefix.

I have an idea for a fanfiction story bassed on the character of AJ Lee, from WWE. Here's my idea and plot outline, I would like feedback on how it sounds so far, and any suggestions that would be helpful for people to keep reading.

AJ’s Signs of BPD

• Intense emotions and mood swings.

• Harmful, impulsive behaviors. These may include things like risky sexual behavior.

• Relationship problems. You may see others as either "good" or "bad" and may shift from one view to the other suddenly, for minor reasons. This can make
relationships very difficult.

• A frantic fear of being left alone (abandoned). This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you. Or it may cause you to reject others
before they can reject you.

• Problems with anger, such as violent temper tantrums.

• Times when you feel paranoid or lose a sense of reality (psychosis).

AJ’s Signs of HPD

• Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior

• Shift emotions rapidly

• Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions

• Constantly seek reassurance or approval

• Be gullible and easily influenced by others

• Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval

• Not think before acting

• Make rash decisions

• Have difficulty maintaining relationships

AJ needs constant validation in anything she does via personal or professional life. When CM Punk fails to see her match, for example it causes her to have an over emotional reaction.
AJ is becoming more and more dangerous to others, and after pushing Punk and Bryan through a table, she is forced to get help.
At first she refuses to check herself into the hospital for a psychological evaluation, and because she’s a danger to herself and others the cops are called and take her by handcuffs.
They make her go through a 72 hour hospital stay, and in order for her to be able to continue working for WWE, she must attend Outpatient treatment. AJ undergoes a psychological evaluation, and is diagnosed with Boarderline personality disorder-Impulsive subtype.
She has to attend Individual therapy and group therapy as well.
Her therapist is Dr. Keri Logan who specializes in treating Boarderline personality disorder- Impulsive subtype. She uses a therapy technique called dialectical behavioral therapy. She meets with her once a week for individual sessions
She meets with a group therapist twice a week for group sessions, where she learns the DBT skills that are also learned in individual therapy.
stage 1 therapy refers to her current status...bouncing from relationship to relationship w/ self serving partners (i.e. dolph ziggler, Daniel bryan) and even remotely anything goes wrong her extreme behavior toward the other person for the supposed wrong doing(absolute need for revenge no matter the situation)
Examples: When Daniel Bryan dumped her, she pushed him through a table, when CM Punk failed to watch her match, she pushed him through a table, and when Zigglar dumped her, she cut up his clothes, credit cards, and money.
Stage two therapy refers to past traumatic events… the fact that she was homeless most of her life, living in hotels and other peoples houses… Had a constant fear of being abandoned as a child because of being homeless.

Once again, any suggestions/feedback would be great. If you think this story idea is crap, feel free to tell me, but please also try and be constructive.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Re: WWE Fanfiction Story idea (need help/tips) - November 9th 2013, 08:27 PM

Well, I can help you with a part of the story, what is the backstage booking and such, for the disorder itself I don't know, but I have some ideas that can supplement it (Mostly backstage booking, like she can lose her Diva's title), PM me if you have questions and/or want me to help

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  Send a message via Skype™ to Jordioa18 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
in_recovery Offline
Average Joe

Name: Rachel

Re: WWE Fanfiction Story idea (need help/tips) - November 9th 2013, 09:19 PM

I'm not sure, Maybe she could lose her title... One person I showed this to said that just having her go through therapy/ treatment wouldn't be a good idea, that I needed something to keep people interested. I'm not sure. I don't want to pair her up with someone, unless it's a friendship fic. What do you think? I added you to Skype anyways.

Closed Thread