TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
escape♥ Offline
Happiness is waiting for you<3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Paula

Red face Take a look at this, please. <3 - December 29th 2012, 06:51 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey there, people of the Peer Pressure & Bullying forum.

I am one who understands your pain. I too, was bullied mercilessly, all through out elementary school and middle school (ages 5-13 for my European friends ) I would have been bullied more, but I started shutting up & dressing up, so to speak. I quit trying to be myself, and started doing everything and anything I could to be "popular". I wanted nothing more than somebody to like me, for somebody to be my friend. Just a little bit of "background info" for you.

So, recently I had heard about this movie that came out in 2011 on ABC Family, called Cyberbully. I had seen GIFS & pictures from it on Tumblr, and wanted to see it. Unfortunatly, they haven't been showing it on TV anymore, and there's no way my parents would let me buy it. To get to the point, I'm telling you guys about this movie because it was really good (although really triggering -depression, suicide, poss self harm) and it was a inspiration that it does get better, it will get better.

I want you to know that I'm always here for anybody who needs me, and you are never alone.

Here's the link to the FULL LENGTH movie on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKrUvahMz1w

Hang in there, you guys. <3

~paula

If you're looking for a sign not to kill yourself tonight, this is it.
"May the odds be ever in your favour"
"A strong person is one who can smile this morning like they weren't crying last night."
Your never alone, I'm always here for you. Shoot me a VM or PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: Take a look at this, please. <3 - January 5th 2013, 04:03 AM

I may be the only person on earth who refuses to watch YouTube videos on their computer, so this may not matter to anyone else. But...

I'd just like to add, for anyone who likes to use their phone/ipod/etc. to watch YouTube videos , that the above link ^ won't work for mobile devices like iphones and whatnot. You can still watch segments of the movie though, by searching for it on YouTube...you just can't get the official full movie like the one in the above link. And of course, you can still watch it on your computer and in that case the link works just fine.

Just thought I'd add that. And thanks for the suggestion, Paula! <3

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread