TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jack

Post Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 03:19 PM

Looking up, into the stars, Covered by the droplets of snow, and the thickness of branches, light fading, life fading.

Because i was Very nice, well. I was Extremely caring. My friends liked it. Others did not.

I was bullied by boys, but they stopped. I Punched and fought back.

But When Girls Discovered i was too weak to attack them, they would bully me, some Girls would bully me for the sake of it, others thought it was because i was Flirting with them, even though i was just being Nice & caring.

I never had a girlfriend. Girls are special and precious. I could NEVER hurt a girl, No matter how bad she is hurting me.

I Had Moved Towns many times, lost alot of friends, So i became Home Educated, Because of the bullying.

But i was still being bullied by girls, and some boys.
It was more Playful than Hurtful, they were younger than myself, and they was usually 4-5 of them. one of which named HOLLY.

They would beat me at any time anywhere, it was painful, but it was quite playful, it wasn't full force , it was violent, but it didn't feel like a battle.

Until i realized that their parents were abusing them. They took their anger out on me. as if i was a ragdoll.

"Bullies bully, because they were bullied"

Until one day, when my friend, Punched one of the bullies in the face.

And i was blamed for it. Because he was my best friend.

I wasn't even OUTSIDE WHEN IT HAPPENED.
-

Eventually, the girls thought i told my best friend to Punch the her, however i did not. - So the Bullying Girls Planned to get revenge on "me"

-
One day it was snowing, the sun was beautiful, the birds were singing,

the sound of fun and joy were just about everywhere.

I noticed Holly ( one of my bullies ), sitting alone in the park.

Wide open field with dots of distant people. On a bench, sitting alone there was Holly, she then talked to me, when she noticed me.

and we eventually walked around town together.

We would make jokes and laugh at them, Holly was not violent or angry. Holly was calm, happy and relaxed.

Holly fell over a few times in the slippery snow, i would help her up, grabbing Hollies Hand, the first time. I've Never done it in my life. Never been Kissed on the Lips, never Held Hands, never Felt Love, never Felt Romance, never had a Girlfriend.

Holly had hurt herself from falling, so we sat at a bench. She started to shiver.

So, I gave holly my coat, then we continued to talk.

Eventually, i started to shiver in the cold, in the fading light, Holly unzipped the coat, and hugged me, whilst wrapping the coat around me.

Holly cuddled me tight and warmly, she whispered in my ear "Don't catch cold"

Then i said: "You too" - Then she laughs,

Then Holly kissed me on the cheek. The surge of emotion

overwhelmed me. I was almost crying, but i could not.

Instead, i kissed her back on the cheek, and it felt amazing.

Holly spoke so warm and softly. A side of a person who is a "bully" you'll never see. I felt emotional beyond almost control. I felt something i never had felt before.

Love. Not once in my life have i had love.

The next morning, after a restless night sleep from the thoughts.

i was walking to my friends house, taking a shortcut into the park,

On a dirt track, a small narrow dirt-track, covered with snow, mud, trees and bushes.

4 of the girls followed me. But Holly wasn't there.

The 4 girls started to bully me, differently.

They Grabbed my hair violently, and punched me in the face directly at full force, i collapsed on the Ground, they then started kicking me in my head, body, legs, everywhere.

This wasn't bullying, or playing like before, this was killing.

Then, they stopped. I was semi-unconscious. I heard a LOUD ringing sound in both my ears, i could hardly move.

I felt Numb. I could see blood. - Then, I saw holly, walking down the track.

I said "Help, holly please" - With a struggled breath, i could hardly hear my own voice say it. Hoping she would take control of the situation and shoo the other girls away, and help me, but instead.

She walks up to me and says into my ear.

" I don't love you, i hate you. I wanted to see if i could get inside your little black heart, and i can, your horrible, your annoying and ugly "

then Holly Kicks me in the face, knocking me out cold.

I woke up 5 minutes later, dragged off of the dirt track into the trees.

Looking up, into the stars, Covered by the droplets of snow, and the thickness of branches, light fading, life fading.

I saw blood, my vision was green, i heard ringing. I Felt numb. But, i remember what holly said to me, my only love for a girl, and she said them words.

I cried, I couldn't feel the tears going down my face, i sat there in the snow, aching, numb and Felt like i was going to die, seeing Tears accumulate in my eyes, watering up and the pain i could feel was the pain from my heart. Not my body.

I was laying in the snow for 15 minutes, i could almost see the vision of holly hugging me that previous day

and at the same time i could hear her say
"I don't love you, i hate you" mixed with other insults.

I wanted to scream help, but i could not.

A man had followed a bloody trail, leading to my body, then

He called the police and ambulance, i was rushed to the hospital.

They Broke both my arms, Jaws, Teeth, Ankle, Nose, 2 Ribs, wrists.

I lost 32% of my blood. After 25 Trips to the dentists and surgeons, i was healed. The police questioned me, i said i have no idea what happened. I do not remember.

I couldn't bring myself to say to the Police Who Did this, i didn't want the Girls to get into trouble and more Pain from their Parents.

This is why i was bullied. I was too weak. Not scared, but too weak, too friendly and nice, too annoying.

I have now since moved locations. Never seen them again, the pain in my heart is still here today, 3 years later. It has not gone away. I've still never had a girlfriend, been kissed or loved.

Today, i help my friends and best friends get girlfriends and maintain relationships. I have become Jeremy Kyle / Jerry springer of my town.

- I also help girls get relationships with boys.

I believe Girls and Boys are The same in many ways, people think a bully is a boy, but it can be a girl aswell, I have a soft spot for girls, but i don't generally have one for boys, but i am still nice towards them.

( I'm sorry if i offended any girls, or boys with the story )

Thanks, For reading

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Melancholia. Offline
Devil Dez

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 05:24 PM

Assuming this is your story, you told your story very well, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that. It's great that now you are trying to help your friends out with bullying now. Know that you are an amazing person and even though the pain may be there, you can rise above this and allow it to make you stronger in the long run. You'll get a girlfriend, maybe when you least expect it.

Let it come and let it be...

Send a message via Yahoo to Melancholia.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Re: Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataclysmic View Post
Assuming this is your story, you told your story very well, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that. It's great that now you are trying to help your friends out with bullying now. Know that you are an amazing person and even though the pain may be there, you can rise above this and allow it to make you stronger in the long run. You'll get a girlfriend, maybe when you least expect it.

Thanks alot I'm not generally bothered about getting a girlfriend, though i'm sure i will eventually, but i'm not really fussed right now about it, anyway thanks alot for your kind words

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 06:16 PM

Hey,

I'm really sorry you've been through all this. This sounds horrible, and, from experience, I know how horrible it is to go through something like this.

Firstly, I want to say that you're clearly a very strong person. Bullying is an awful lot to go through, and to have pulled through all this is admirable. I hope I don't sound overly patronising when I say this, but you should be very proud of yourself.

Secondly, as for what you said about not having had a girlfriend yet, well, you're not alone. I'm the same age as you, and I'm yet to be in love, be kissed, anything. Jaysus, I've only even talked to a handful of girls since I left primary school. Right in the feels. It will happen though. It's not like you have to have been in a relationship by now, because, believe it or not, the majority of people I know actually haven't. So, no pressure.

And lastly, I think it's great that you've fallen into the Jeremy Kyle role () as it shows that you're amazing in the way that you like helping other people. And, as Dez said, you can rise above this, and become an even stronger person than you were before.

I really hope things get better. Take care.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Catharsis. 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Re: Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle. View Post
Hey,

I'm really sorry you've been through all this. This sounds horrible, and, from experience, I know how horrible it is to go through something like this.

Firstly, I want to say that you're clearly a very strong person. Bullying is an awful lot to go through, and to have pulled through all this is admirable. I hope I don't sound overly patronising when I say this, but you should be very proud of yourself.

Secondly, as for what you said about not having had a girlfriend yet, well, you're not alone. I'm the same age as you, and I'm yet to be in love, be kissed, anything. Jaysus, I've only even talked to a handful of girls since I left primary school. Right in the feels. It will happen though. It's not like you have to have been in a relationship by now, because, believe it or not, the majority of people I know actually haven't. So, no pressure
And lastly, I think it's great that you've fallen into the Jeremy Kyle role () as it shows that you're amazing in the way that you like helping other people. And, as Dez said, you can rise above this, and become an even stronger person than you were before.

I really hope things get better. Take care.
Wow, thanks alot! Im glad im not alone

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Long And hurtful - April 18th 2013, 07:24 PM

No worries, pal, always happy to help.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Catharsis. 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
MBach528 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Just call me MB

Re: Long And hurtful - April 19th 2013, 02:00 AM

Aww, sweetie, I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Bullying is not right, no matter what the circumstances are, and I'm very proud of you for not fighting back, even though you could have. You could've gotten into big trouble if you had fought back. So it's very good that you were smart enough not to. You sound like, although you've been through all that, you're very self aware. You know who you are, how you feel, and why you feel that way. This is great.

Feel free to PM or VM me if you need help. I'm here for you, darling.

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try."
Live Help Operator since June 1st, 2013

(#8 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Re: Long And hurtful - April 19th 2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBach528 View Post
Aww, sweetie, I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Bullying is not right, no matter what the circumstances are, and I'm very proud of you for not fighting back, even though you could have. You could've gotten into big trouble if you had fought back. So it's very good that you were smart enough not to. You sound like, although you've been through all that, you're very self aware. You know who you are, how you feel, and why you feel that way. This is great.

Feel free to PM or VM me if you need help. I'm here for you, darling.
Thanks mb for the heart warming reply ty so much <3 <3

N/A

Closed Thread