TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TwistofFate_07 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ashley

I'm scared to death - September 17th 2013, 02:25 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm scared to go to school because there's these kids that thinks it's funny to bully me. I was bullied since Kindergarten and 8th grade was the worse. I was bullied last year when I was in 8th grade because of my hair cut. I have a buzz cut. I was called names. They called me a faggot and said that I was gay. Some boys at school would walk up behind me and smack the back of head. One day one of them ran behind me and smacked the back of my head super hard. It hurt but I didn't cry even though I wanted to. They would hit the back of my head only when it was time for lunch when I was walking to my locker. I was scared to go to lunch but I went anyway because I didn't want to get in trouble. What made me really upset is that the teachers were in the hallways when it happened but did nothing. Do we have a bullying policy in our school district? Yes. Do the teachers take it seriously? No.

Sometimes I have suicidal thoughts because of this. I cut myself a week before school started because of bullying. I'm so scared that I don't know what to do but suffer because that's all I can do . I just want it to stop but nobody will listen.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Beating the odds ~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mads

Re: I'm scared to death - September 17th 2013, 06:28 PM

You need to talk to your parents/guardians about this issue. Then they must speak with the school, teachers, administration, ect. If the school won't do anything, go to the police. Remember: speaking up is important to stop bullying. And you aren't alone, many many kids are bullied every day.
Feel free to PM me, good luck and stay strong <3

"Don't tell me you're not beautiful. You're the kind of beautiful the blind would see if we could figure out some way to give them three seconds of sight." -- Shane Koyczan

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Re: I'm scared to death - September 19th 2013, 01:10 AM

It may perhaps sound unnecessary, however, I'd fight back. The positive shit being bullied is that some people work out, and get fighting skills. I know I regret NOT fighting back in 8th grade, had a bully on me all year. You'll feel better, releasing that anger, and most importantly, if you kick their bitch ass hard enough, it'll be over. (in 80% cases, 20% they bring a fucking gang of assfucks. In that case, run. Get help from the nice anti-bully people, or go to a teacher.)
There's no reason to fear people like that. Their just pussies who attack people weaker then them.

FIRST, Train. Train hard for fighting.
Be sure to practice your reflexes/fighting skills with a partner. Exercises aren't that important for ass-kicking but I do suggest doing alot of planks.
Flexibility + core + reflexes + experience is the most important thing to work on to kick-ass.

Once your confident enough, once you realize the nature of bullies and the lack of nothing to lose, you might become gain the the will. The will to warn them with unwavering resolution.

Once you warn them, (keep your hands off me) If they push you or touch you, then you should slap the shit out of them. Let them make the first move, try to block it like hell and just slap/punch them as fast as you can. Do like HIAH! Breath heavily out when you do this, release your core muscles for a ultra-powerful slap. If they don't do anything but talk, just try to taunt them if your confident, or just walk away.
Most bullies don't know shit about fighting.

If they repeat the same thing again the next day after the warning, in my book, it's fine to retaliate with an ass-kick.

IF you do get the first punch in, retreat, see what they do again, and if they keep fighting, punch/kick/flip them until they fall or surrender. IF they surrender or is on the floor, don't hit them. Your here to prove a point and win, not to brutally enact vengeance.
If your really good, black belt martial artist, block all their punches/kicks for 30 seconds and look at their faces, the faces of getting fucked. Just let them run away afterwards.

Of course, it will be VERY MESSY if you get punched and fail to recover. They'll be on you even more once you get your ass-kicked. It will be hell, I suggest you pay your medical bills, and then train harder. It takes is one week of hard-core dedication to fight better then a typical bully.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.

Last edited by JustACityBoy; September 19th 2013 at 01:25 AM.

Closed Thread