TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

What do i do? - September 21st 2013, 04:35 PM

This could possibly be in a world of topics so feel free to move it if you feel it doesn't belong here.

I've been visiting my friend in her cabin now for the past 3 weeks and getting drunk and having fun etc, two weeks ago I slept with one of the guys that lives in the town, lets call him C, which is a very small town and one week ago I ended up doing stuff with one guy, lets call him J, but I put a stop to it because we were both drunk and he had a girlfriend and he thanked me for stopping it going too far and he respected me etc and we agreed that nothing happened that night and we wouldn't speak of it.

Last night I was on Face Time with my friend and as we were talking the guys came in to her cabin (they do it all the time, doesn't bother her!) and she told them she was talking to me and they looked and seen it was me and J said "Oh fuck, its her", C didn't bother at all. So me and my friend kept talking and J said "Is it THAT Katie your talking to? Oh fuck, I aint gonna say much more than that!" In a really aggressive way.

So I hung up Face Time with my friend and asked her to tell me what was being said because I know she'd stick up for me but all he said was "Aye she's a nice lassie and that."

You might think this is nothing to worry about but i'm moving in with my friend in October and we were all really good friends but if J is going to get aggressive or take a strong disliking to me when I haven't done anything i'm going to be worried every weekend when we're all drinking and they come up and he could start a fight or making fun of me, I can't handle boys making fun of me because it was boys who bullied me when I was younger throughout my life and I don't want to stop my friend seeing these boys because they're good friends.

If this made sense to anyone, help?!

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

Last edited by PSY; September 25th 2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Moved thread to the Peer Pressure and Bullying forum.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: What do i do? - September 30th 2013, 06:44 PM

Sounds like it has something to do with what happend previously. Not really sure what could be going on since it seemed to have been handled well. I hope things get figured out and worked out!

Closed Thread