TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AlunaMoon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry i just wish i could get an answer - December 4th 2013, 09:32 AM

when i was in 4th-highschool i was always bullied when i went out into the world i ran into someone who use to bully me i asked why. he said it was what was fun to do at the time. the thing i have noticed in schools is they say if someone bullys you go to them what they forgot to mention was oh but if the person has more friends then you do who will lie to get you i trouble dont bother. in my mind i feel like after all the tears the hurt the pain the suffering i went threw i deserve a logic answer i mean atleast if the boy would of said "it was because you wore weird clothing or you had smelly breath" maybe i wouldnt be so stuck on it but to have not logical reason behind it makes me want to punch something.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ral. Offline
'ello.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Re: i just wish i could get an answer - December 4th 2013, 01:27 PM

Hey Aluna,

I'm sorry to hear about you being bullied during your early life, that mustn't have been nice, I too struggled with bullying so I see why you're mad.

It must have been hard not to get a logical reason for being bullied, and it can be frustrating to know that someone wanted to cause you discomfort for no apparent reason. Just remember that bullies are cowards, they have a certain 'reason' for bullying others, but not necessarily because the person has done anything wrong.

Bully's only bully people because their own life is sad and miserable, they find 'joy' by making other people feel the way that they feel. They tend to either be jealous of people or they don't get enough attention from their parents so they feel like they need to do something to get attention from others instead.

I'm glad that this is over for you though, just think of it as the past, forget it and make room for the bright future I'm sure you'll have.

Hope I helped,
~Jack.

PM/VM Me if you need any sort of help, I welcome ANYONE who wants to talk.

"In case you didn't know, dead people don't bleed. If you can bleed, see it, feel it, then you know you're alive. It's irrefutable, undeniable proof. Sometimes I just need a little reminder.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: i just wish i could get an answer - December 4th 2013, 06:35 PM

I'm sorry to hear you were bullied in school.
Any time when someone bullies someone, it normally is just because it is fun for them, or it made them feel better. I know that never makes it right, but it is usually why. Now you got an answer to as why they did this, it might not be one that you wanted, but it is still an answer.

Now it is the part of time to let go, you are older, they are older, and things are not the same now. Its hard I know, and you do not have to forgive them or anything, but it is over, and there isn't anything you can do now. Its in the past, and I know that the best thing to do, is not to dwell in the past. Its good to think about the past, but do not stay in it.
I know I might be a little harsh right now, but remember its your life, and right now you are in the past. Move forward from this, forget about them and how insecure they were to hurt you like that, They did it for fun, which means they really do not think there is anything wrong with you. I know that if it was me and the people who use to bully me, I would love to know that they did it for fun, and not because they hated me, or that they thought something was wrong with me.

I hope this helped you. I really hope things get better for you!

Closed Thread