TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Angry My ex - February 23rd 2014, 12:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My ex and his friends have been bullying me on a forum about games. I got accused of stalking him while I was just browsing through the forums. I then came across a post he had put on yesterday about my due date of the baby and one of his friends put 'with any look it will be stillborn and the bitch will too' well my baby was born stillborn and I barely survived myself so you can imagine how upsetting this is for me and they are still going on at me about the baby, since when was it anybody's business but mine and all this was because I Went with someone else after we split up and was going to have someone else's kid, well his wish came true my fucking baby did die
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: My ex - February 23rd 2014, 03:14 AM

I am so sorry your ex did this to you. I am also sorry that your baby was stillborn, its a very hard thing to go through.
You do not deserve to be treated this way.
All you can do is forget about this guy, he obviously is not worth your time and energy.
Find someone way better for you. Just because you moved on from someone doesn't mean anything. Lots of people are pregnant with other peoples babies, but end up with other people.
Ignore him, he is not worth it. I'm terribly sorry.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: My ex - February 23rd 2014, 09:23 AM

Hey there, Michaela.

I'm really sorry about everything that's been going on. It sounds like you went through hell, and it's awful that those people are making it worse for you. You don't deserve that, at all, and I want to reassure you of that before anything else.

With regards your ex, I agree with Kayla. Try to avoid and ignore him. He's not worth it; neither him nor his friends are worth being upset about if they try to bring you down like this. If the harassment gets any worse, I would urge you to report it, but I feel, for now, you should just try to keep your distance from this guy.

I hope everything turns out okay. I wish you the best, and feel free to PM/VM me anytime.

Gareth
  Send a message via Skype™ to Catharsis. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Re: My ex - February 23rd 2014, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the support guys. I'd had to have the baby 7 weeks early because both of our hearts were stopping, sadly they couldn't save her. Buried her 3 days later and named her Rosalie Amelia. She means the world to me even if I didn't get to hear her first cry or see her growing up, she will always be in my heart.

Edit: Now he is messaging me saying he is sorry and all that, how can I possibly forgive him after everything?

Last edited by Raggedy Man, Goodnight!; February 23rd 2014 at 07:25 PM.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: My ex - February 24th 2014, 07:09 PM

Michaela, honestly Forgiveness is a hard thing. If I we're you, I wouldn't forgive him at all. What he did was wrong. Why would you want to forgive him, after all the pain he put you through.
I hope whatever you choose that it will all work out for you.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Re: My ex - February 24th 2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lygophobia.♥. View Post
Michaela, honestly Forgiveness is a hard thing. If I we're you, I wouldn't forgive him at all. What he did was wrong. Why would you want to forgive him, after all the pain he put you through.
I hope whatever you choose that it will all work out for you.
I'm not going to forgive him at all, he also got all of his friends to try and drive me out of the forum that I have been on since 2011, told them where to go and said I was staying and also he was getting his friends to slag me off till somebody I knew jumped in and started going mental with them lol. But its not the point though, they should never have said the cruel things in the first place.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Re: My ex - February 24th 2014, 10:08 PM

From the look of things, I don't think your ex and his friends aren't even stable in the head. How can anybody be this sick and twisted to simply bully you given what you've been through which is unimaginable to experience to me?

I wouldn't forgive him so easily, he'll have to earn more than basically apologize if he wants to earn your forgiveness. But that's my opinion.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Re: My ex - February 24th 2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Heart View Post
From the look of things, I don't think your ex and his friends aren't even stable in the head. How can anybody be this sick and twisted to simply bully you given what you've been through which is unimaginable to experience to me?

I wouldn't forgive him so easily, he'll have to earn more than basically apologize if he wants to earn your forgiveness. But that's my opinion.
I totally agree with you, he would have to earn forgiveness but even then I don't think I could possibly fully forgive him for what he has said. He wished me dead and wished my baby dead...he doesn't have any idea what I went through, it was awful. I carried her for 9 months, looked after her, grew to love her and she didn't even take her first breath I was devastated and when him and his friends started making death wishes it tipped me over the edge and I flipped.
Closed Thread