TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Monster - October 29th 2014, 02:12 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

The end of the day couldn't come soon enough...I can't wait to get out of here and go home...
Halfway through the final class of the day, I have to go to the bathroom.
My teacher is too tired to care and lets me go...

I'm walking down the hall when IT walks out of the gym....IT stops and smiles at me. I freeze..I'm a deer in headlights. What do I do?? I turn to run, but it's too late...IT grabs me by my throat and slams me into the coke machine...Memories flash through my mind..He's talking to me, I can feel his voice booming in my chest, but I can't hear what he's saying...my heart starts pounding a million miles an hour and my head feels heavy..I'm trembling violently. My throat closes and my vision blurs...

The next thing I remember is being alone on the floor, the final bell jolting me from my fog...Students flood the hallway and I scramble out to the parking lot before I see him again.

The demons are coming after me. They're reaching for me and I'm not strong enough to fight them off. My mind is a war zone and my body is it's battlefield. Everything that happens up there reflects on my skin. The scars are deep and raw. I can't hide them anymore. Hatred is all that fills my days. What has happened to me? I just want so badly to sleep. Just to let my body shut down. I'm so tired of carrying this...these monsters that fill my head. I'm terrified of being alone, but at the same time...I won't let anyone that close.

I hate this girl...she's weak and used and ugly.

I want her to die...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheGuyinCanada Offline
TeenHelp Sponsor

Average Joe

Re: Monster - October 29th 2014, 02:02 PM

Just ignore her, in four years you will be over her .

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Monster - October 29th 2014, 07:05 PM

When I'm referring to "her" I'm talking about myself...

But, that's not the main issue here.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Monster - October 29th 2014, 08:44 PM

Sorry to hear about this, Cayce. Do you know if there were any witnesses, or CCTV? You really should report this to a teacher. Itís not fair or right how you are being treated. We also have hotlines for bullying, as well as other resources, videos and articles.

It can be hard facing up to bullying, and you may feel a bit nervous when telling a teacher. Itís best if you tell a teacher that you like, although any teacher will be able to help you. Ask if you could speak to them, alone and perhaps after a lesson or during a break. This will give you plenty of time to explain the situation. If you find yourself struggling for words, you could write it down beforehand. Include details such as who did it, when and what you were doing at the time. The teacher should take it seriously. Do you have friends who you could hang around with, so that you wont be on your own to avoid similar situations?

Take care and stay strong!

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Monster - October 29th 2014, 08:52 PM

Friends?
Ha! That's a good one...
My friends haven't spoken to me in a year...they all ditched me when I became public enemy number one...
But, I guess I can't blame them...if you hang out with a slut, you're a slut by association. I wouldn't want them to get ripped on like I do....

(#6 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Monster - October 29th 2014, 08:59 PM

Perhaps you can take steps to meet new people then. If you're uncomfortable with the people at your school I suggest volunteering or getting involved in the community so you can meet people with similar interests. If you're able to work to make a few extra bucks, that's also an option and it'll get you out in a change of scenery for a while.

You should try to healthily cope with your feelings. Maybe you can keep a blog or a journal so you can write about how you're feeling. Both are really helpful. Check out the alternatives thread when you feel like harming yourself. There are plenty of alternatives on this list that can keep you busy.

The way you are being treated is wrong. Like I have suggested before, you should try to seek help. You need to tell someone how you are being treated so you can get some support; you don't have to do this alone. All of the resources that Holly listed are useful. If you don't want to confide in anyone in your personal life, refer to the list of hotlines linked to you above.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#7 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Monster - October 30th 2014, 01:49 AM

I don't know...
I tried branching out over the internet, that's why I created the profile on here, but I literally feel like everyone hates me on here too...
Everytime I go into the chat room and try to start a conversation, people will close their chat windows or ignore me...

Is there something wrong with me?
Why does everyone hate me so much?
Maybe the world would be better off if I didn't exist...no one would even notice.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Monster - October 31st 2014, 12:26 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way! If anyone on TeenHelp is mistreating you, feel free to report them to the Moderating Team. If you're having trouble in Chat, you can always talk to a Chat Mentor - I know they'd love to help you out.

The world wouldn't be better off if you didn't exist. I think everything happens for a reason, and you were put on this earth for a reason. Perhaps it'll take a little longer for you to find your reason, but there definitely is one.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Matt_Davis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Matthew

Re: Monster - November 4th 2014, 05:26 AM

Not everyone hates you. You need to stop 'thinking like that. Focus on slowly try to input yourself on social circles and i guess you need help on your self esteem too. Anyway its normal you believe everyone is against you. I think you need to fight this there are always someone to support you.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
CookieMonster :D
Not a n00b

Name: Yaii

Re: Monster - November 4th 2014, 06:55 AM

Its not all bad, you need to move forward and think positive.
A lot of people are going through a lot of things everyday, not just you.
If they can do it, you certainly can too.

BUBBLES
Life Is Like a Rollercoaster
It has its ups and downs.
But its your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Monster - November 4th 2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Davis View Post
Not everyone hates you. You need to stop 'thinking like that. Focus on slowly try to input yourself on social circles and i guess you need help on your self esteem too. Anyway its normal you believe everyone is against you. I think you need to fight this there are always someone to support you.
Yeah, tell that to the notes that I found in my locker yesterday that had, "Whore" written on them...
Tell that to the black eye that I struggled to cover up after they jumped me in the parking lot...
Tell that to my friends of 6+ years that won't have anything to do with me..

If everyone likes me, they have a really funny way of showing it...

(#12 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Re: Monster - November 5th 2014, 06:15 AM

Last time I checked, I don't know or hate you. And neither does 99.9999999999% of the world.
You can make friends! There's always somebody out there. Maybe its not at school. Maybe its at something new. How about trying self defense classes? Remember that guy that beat you up? Fuck that guy. Imagine the look on his face and his friends' faces when he gets his ass kicked by a girl.
Or you could just call the cops. A woman beater is always public enemy number one.

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Muffin Cake Offline
Madman with a Box
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brian

Re: Monster - November 9th 2014, 12:30 PM

Most schools have policies against bullying, and this kind of harassment is almost certainly illegal. Bullying isn't cool. I would definitely suggest talking to a trusted teacher, counselor, or administrator at the school. Most schools have cameras that record video, but I'm sure that they would believe you anyway. You can get through this.

Member Since July 20, 2013
Articles Team Member From October 12, 2014 to May 13, 2015

Random Cat!

Join the Cat Club of TH!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Muffin Cake 
Closed Thread