TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxFandomsxx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: katie

Jerks - June 13th 2015, 03:45 PM

UGH THE SAME GIRL THAT WAS BULLYING F.OR A YEAR IS BULLYING ME AGAIN SHE TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF AHHHHHH: reallyangry:

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Jerks - June 14th 2015, 02:58 AM

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry to hear that someone is treating you this way! It's unfortunate that you have to deal with this kind of treatment. If you haven't already, maybe you can talk to this girl using "I" statements. Tell her how she makes you feel by saying, "I feel [insert feelings] when you [insert actions]." This is an effective way of communicating your feelings while staying respectful of one another. Have you talked to an adult about this? I think you should tell an adult how you're being treated because this kind of behavior should not be tolerated; it's wrong.

It's easier said than done, but try not to let those words get to the best of you. Stay strong. Instead of letting those words get to you, let them empower you. The best revenge is living well, so show this girl how amazing and strong you are.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Jerks - June 15th 2015, 11:24 AM

Hi, Katie!

I'm really sorry you're being bullied by this girl again, along with her saying such a cruel thing to you. I can imagine that must have hurt. Calico gave some great tips on communicating with her. Being able to express your feelings and try to reason with her in a respectful, calm way first is a really mature way to handle the situation.

Have you told anyone about this girl bullying you? Such as your parents, a teacher or your school principle? You deserve to be able to speak up and have someone stick up for you and support you through this. You don't deserve to be treated this way because it isn't right at all.

As Calico said, while it's easier said than done, do your best to disregard what this girl says. I understand how hearing such mean things would have an effect on you - it would on many, but the truth is, I imagine you've got a lot of great qualities that aren't seen and can't possibly be appreciated by one who is so quick to be so mean to you. Embrace who you are, show the people around you how great you really are and how strong you can be! Always know that what bullies say to you isn't true, keep in sight of all the positive things about you that clearly contradict the negative statements.

Stay strong, and feel free to message me anytime if you need anything. Take care, Katie!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Astar Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Jerks - June 15th 2015, 01:57 PM

Hi that must be a horrible thing to happen. Do other people know what is going on? Maybe you could talk to a close friend just asking what you could do. Most importantly though don't stoop to her level. Keep your own confidence up so then this will make you care a lot less what she thinks. Believing that you are just as good as her and by no means should be treated any worse than is will make you feel stronger and more confident so that things she says do not matter as you are strong enough to get past them.
Ways to build you self esteem include telling yourself how great you are. I find using a mirror so I can see what I'm saying makes it more believable to me. There are some good videos on YouTube with lists of things that make you feel good about yourself ��
Hope this helps. Always here to talk x

I can do it and I can get through it. So can you xx

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...

I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Jerks - June 15th 2015, 08:11 PM

Hey Katie,

I'm sorry this girl is bullying you. Don't listen to what she is saying to you. Have you thought about speaking up and telling someone what is going on? Unless you tell someone she is more than likely going to continue to say nasty stuff to you. If you don't say anything then it could mean that other people put up with her treating them in the same way.

I know it is hard but try to ignore the unkind things she says and make sure you report any incidents to teachers or let your parents know what is going on. No one deserves to be bullied or should put up with it.

Best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

Closed Thread