TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Feeling down. - August 28th 2021, 10:20 PM

[SIZE="a"]Last year this mean girl was bullying me and my friend, she would push us down the stairs at school, say horrible things to us and she was taken out of school. Her parents paid for the pool to be upgraded and that's how she made it last year into the school. Her parents just upgraded the school library to try to get her back in for this year. My friend is not in this school with me anymore who was also getting bullied and I don't want the mean girl to come back and start doing horrible things to me again. I don't know what to do.[/size]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Astro04 Online
Not a n00b

Name: Luca

Lightbulb Re: Feeling down. - August 29th 2021, 05:14 PM

She thinks she's stronger than you. That's why she bullied you and your friend. Be stronger than she is! These people are in fact scared by everything. Find what she is scared. Make it your force! Don't let someone can manipulate you.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Re: Feeling down. - August 31st 2021, 07:26 AM

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out!

So this situation definitely calls for some action. Since she has troubled you before, there is no saying she won't trouble you again. It is important that you inform a teacher or school authority regarding this.

When I was in school, similar instances have happened. When teachers were alerted, some students were kept an extra eye on (for their own safety) simply because they were often targeted by bullies. It would be good if a teacher knew what is going on so that he or she might be able to step in, in case this bully gets up to no good once again.

The school atmosphere should be a conducive one for you to study and learn. It is unfair to people like you that bullies exist at all! Taking action against them not only will make sure that you are protecting (after all, standing up for yourself is very important), it will make sure that other unsuspecting students are not disturbed or bullied in the future.

Remember to stay strong - everything is a passing cloud. Bullies are the ones who will hurt at the end of the day.

Take care!

~ Seize each day and live it like your last ~

HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.