TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

i'm thinking of pulling my hair out!!!!!!!! - January 11th 2009, 03:14 PM

i STILL havent finished my coursework i got set last week , i have been at it for what seems all my life and its tyering me out completely. i feel soo ill and rundown. My teachers a n** for giving me all this work to complete! it was originaly ment to be handed in the next day when i got it set and i was up till 1 trying to finish it but was no where near complete! i still am having doubts about finishing it tonight and its supposed to be in tomorow! i just had to take the time away at this moment of time to let all this frustration go! its building up inside and i feel like pulling my hair out and smashing my head against the desk! when i looked in my homework diary just then i got a history essay to write , a drama 500 word essay to write , maths homework to complete , a newspaper article to write for physics..... thelist goes on and these have to be in for this week!
i just cant take it its running me down big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like crying...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Dream Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: i'm thinking of pulling my hair out!!!!!!!! - January 11th 2009, 03:23 PM

Just do what you can and don't worry about the rest of it. Chances are you are trying too hard to make it perfect. Try to remember that in retrospect it wont make much difference. How you do on those assignments isn't going to determine the course of your entire life.

Besides, all you can do is try.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
glittermist Offline
Modal Soul
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Lisa

Re: i'm thinking of pulling my hair out!!!!!!!! - January 12th 2009, 03:25 PM

I agree with Dream.
Sophie, try to relax. Getting worked up about this will only make matters worse. Try to do the bits you think you can do and leave the rest until you have more time/are in the right frame of mind. Get someone in your family to write you a note explaining that things are tough for you at the moment, and i'm sure your teachers will arrange for you to hand in those assignments at a later date.

Take it easy!

& it's just like she's in another world.
[<3]

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Santeria Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jeremy

Re: i'm thinking of pulling my hair out!!!!!!!! - January 12th 2009, 03:40 PM

I always get overly anxious over school work, i should be doing some right now lol. Truth is i'm horrible at getting stuff done, and I've missed huge projects/essays over the past couple years. I've been able to somehow get decent grades, and i'm going to a great private university next fall. Point is, you'll be just fine. Just try to get something done if you can, if not, don't worry about it because its in the past, so just try to get work done next time.

PM me, I'm bored

Closed Thread