TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iccehy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

can't decide >.< help! - June 30th 2013, 11:14 AM

Hi i'm in Year 10, and choosing my subjects for year 11 ~ I've chosen most of my subjects, but i can't decide between two subjects!

Should i do Biology or Senior Science???

i would want to do Senior Science, because it is more a life-skilled course focusing mainly on lifestyle science. I find it would be helpful and very interesting to learn, plus it compliments my science grade.
But then I've always been interested in biology and would really like to learn it too. But since there will be lots of writing and reading, i'm not very confident since i'm really bad in English.

Which would be better for me??
Also stress wise which one is better?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Resource Editor

I can't get enough

Re: can't decide >.< help! - June 30th 2013, 11:24 AM

Hey there,

Welcome to TeenHelp!

I think it's best if you did a pros and cons list of each class you would like to take, would this be any helpful? For Lifestyle Science can you think of any pros, like, maybe reading isn't your strength and you may find it difficult, or drawing? And for pros your interest in how science play in lifestyles around us? Then you would do a pros and cons for Biology.

I did examples, not saying these are your pros and cons, just to get you an idea of what I mean.

How would your stress be for each of the classes, the pros and cons list can help you see what may be better to you.

I wouldn't know and I couldn't tell you if I knew, what class would be less less for you, because only you would know.

Maybe start with the pros and cons list? You can write it on a piece of paper or type it here and post it, but again we can't tell you what is best for you, only you can do that.

Take Take,

Alergnon

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Re: can't decide >.< help! - June 30th 2013, 10:00 PM

Hey there,
I definitely agree with Chantal that you should pick whichever one you like the most. I know from personal experience that course selection can be kind of difficult, but try asking yourself questions like, "Do I really like this?" or "Will I really enjoy doing this?". Anyways, don't choose the subject based on what your friend or parents want you to do. Ultimately, it is your choice.

Best of luck,
Rishy

Closed Thread