TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

I can't take school anymore... - January 12th 2009, 08:06 PM

Basically I have a really hard time at school.
I hate it there, and not just because its school.
I've missed way to much school in this school year.
So much that I'll be surprised if I pass this year.
But it's not just grades and stuff, it's the people there. They make me miserable. I hate the teachers, they come out in the front of the class and openly tell me I'm failing. In front of everyone. Everyone hates me, even though I've never done anything. And it hurts me a lot. I hate the place. My friends don't like me anymore from school..I hate going, everyday. And a lot of times, like I said, I just don't. Getting through school everyday is a challenge for me, a huge challenge too. I guess I'm just not sure what to do anymore, I don't wanna fail or feel like this everyday, but I just hate school..hate the people..hate going. I really can't stand school..at all. Anyone relate, maybe..at all..?

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#2 (permalink)) Old
overlord207 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I can't take school anymore... - January 12th 2009, 08:10 PM

me2but not tat bad, i just dont like my teacher and classes and grades and the food and some ppl there. but i get by.. i have no future.. no chance on getting a job.. omg

(#3 (permalink)) Old
noveras Offline
StRuGgLeR
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amirul Amin

Re: I can't take school anymore... - January 13th 2009, 02:51 AM

Go to a new school,start a new life.I've been to 3 high school because I have problems with people on the other school but I don't take the short cut and drop out of school.I try to keep my option open and if I just give up and drop out of school,I would never be at the place I am now.I'm in university studying Marine Engineering In Electrical & Electronic and I'm on my way to become an Engineer.When I'm in high school,I always got D's and E's but I never give up so you should not to.Always keep your option open ok
  Send a message via MSN to noveras  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I can't get enough

Name: Brittney

Re: I can't take school anymore... - January 13th 2009, 03:29 AM

You could consider going to a new school, a private one or a magnet school? Or you could ask to be home-schooled.

"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Send a message via MSN to BrittneyNicole  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
livesmiledream Offline
<33
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Myra

Re: I can't take school anymore... - January 17th 2009, 12:43 AM

OMG you have the same situation as me! What grade are you in? I'm a senior and I still get treated like crap at school by both the teachers and students and I get bullied occasionally. It's always been like this for me since I can remember and what I will NEVER be able to understand is why people at school treat me like this. I am actually pretty quiet at school and for some reason people just don't like me. I always think about dropping out of school like the begining of this year i was seriously considering doing it and i still do but I only have one semester left so I might as well just stay strong and get it over with and even though its going to be another rough semester, I have to survive it. It feels good now that I am not alone with the same problem. As for the teachers, mine pick on me and i dont know why either it is like i have always played the victim in school. You can message me if you want to talk more about this but i suggest that you stay in school. I never thought that i would be able to survive all of high school with the way that people treated me but look at me, I have only one semester left.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
glittermist Offline
Modal Soul
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Lisa

Re: I can't take school anymore... - January 17th 2009, 11:43 AM

Hello Amanda! I very much feel the same way, (well the feelings aren't so strong anymore) but, when i first started high school i felt pretty bad as i was bullied a lot and i didn't have many true friends. This carried on for a few years, the bullying sort of fizzled out but i still didn't feel totally comfortable with attending school as i developed all sorts of side effects from bullying such as social anxiety, paranoia, ocd etc. I missed so much school, that it was really having such a huge impact on my grades. It was a wake-up call for me when my report came back one year with a total of 84 days ABSENT!

I was even shocked at myself! The past two years i set myself a goal: to improve my attendance; and i have, because these two years are the most important in my life so far and so i couldn't possibly sabotage that for the sake of 'hating school'. It doesn't matter how much you hate school, you're there to learn and you have to push aside all that hatred and focus on your FUTURE - one which may not turn out how you want it to, unless you study now. Everyone has to go through crap they don't like, in order to get to the other side and to appreciate the good things that come out of it. I'm telling you, if you stick at it, you will start to see that you were worrying for nothing and you'll become a much stronger, better, person for not giving in to the people that make you hate school so much. In the end, you will be the better person and everyone else who's ever put you down - won't get anywhere with a stinky attitude like that!

Take care. My PM box is always open if you want a chat. x

& it's just like she's in another world.
[<3]

Closed Thread