TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
User Anon. Offline
Not a n00b

Talking Just gone official! :) - May 22nd 2015, 11:47 PM

Hey guys!

I want to become an entertainer, singer, songwriter and music producer. Been struggling with other stuff for a while now. After loads of researching, I've decided to start my career right now Don't wanna delay any longer So I've gone official now.

I'm just posting this to say that I've started working on my career I thank everyone ever so remotely connected to me for supporting me all the way through. All of you on TH have been very helpful, thank you.

#DutchWelshWolf - I decided you deserve a special mention here for all you've done Thanks for everything I'll always be there for you too Love you

Anyone who is interested, please check this out - https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/profi...0&ref=bookmark

Please hit that like button to show your support for me!

Thank you. Everyone. For everything I hope you guys will be there for me throughout. The struggle isn't ending here. It's just beginning. And I think I'm ready for it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Manjima Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Manjima / Mon

Re: Just gone official! :) - May 23rd 2015, 08:36 AM

Im so proud of you Nandan..you deserve all the success in this world!! you were gone for a while..welcome back!!..unfortunately i dont have a facebook or else i would have given you a like ..all the love

Closed Thread