TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Peer Pressure and Bullying (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/)
-   -   I'm being bullied at work a little update on my working situation (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/t149055-im-being-bullied-work-little-update-my-working-situation/)

bringmethehorizon♥ December 20th 2016 11:00 AM

I'm being bullied at work a little update on my working situation

By the managers basically I'll sum up the short story really quickly

I suffer with a learning disability and they failed to ask me so I never mentioned it. They were unhappy with my proformance so I told them about my disability and they have been trying to find reasons to get rid of me ever since. They moved me on to tills and I was doing fine but they kept making things up which I haven't done and Apprently I'm getting all these complants when I don't believe people are complaining about me because I'm the nicest person on checkouts people seem happy with my service. I brought this to my big brothers attention who's a high up business man and he's helping me fight this legally at the moment we've managed to make them apologize for how they have treated me but they are still treating me disgustingly. I have had my probation extended for a little while so they can find more reasons to Sack me but they are struggling because we have managed to overcome majority of their aligations which they are holding against me. I've never felt so much in ease in a work place before it's unreal. Just thought I would post my situation because I have been speaking to people on here about it and just wanted to update everyone on everything.

Have a fabulous Christmas guys

Celyn December 21st 2016 10:05 AM

Re: I'm being bullied at work a little update on my working situation

Hey Justin! Sorry to hear that you are being bullied by your managers at work. It's really good that your brother is helping you with the legal side of things as they shouldn't discriminate against you because of your learning disability. Hope things continue to improve for you!

.Brittany. December 21st 2016 11:38 PM

Hi Justin,

I am so sorry that they are discriminating you based on a learning disorder, which is something that you can't really control. I have dyslexia which thankfully, I have never had to disclose to any of my employers. Mine has gotten slightly better over time though. I have learned some techniques that help, and the program I graduated from gave us a lot of spelling and stuff as we had to be able to spell and write medical terms.

I hope you win that legal case as you do not deserve to be treated that way.

Stay strong,
Brittany

bringmethehorizon♥ December 29th 2016 11:29 PM

Update I should be losing my job on Tuesday or Thursday

eeba December 31st 2016 03:32 AM

That's their loss, first of all.
If they can't treat you with respect then they don't deserve to have you working for them.
Are you still pursuing legal action? Because even if you don't work for them anymore it's still not okay what they have done and you deserve justice for it, and this could come up for someone else there in the future.