TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Name: A.

Expulsion? - September 11th 2009, 11:29 PM

If someone is expelled from high school are they allowed on the campus after school hours? Like say there was a home football game and that person who was expelled was there at the game, is that allowed..? I really need to know this...

Originally joined: June 2008

" He has no remorse for his actions,
And feels nothing but pleasure.
To see her suffer is his joy-
And her innocence is his treasure. "

is this what you really want from me..?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Expulsion? - September 11th 2009, 11:30 PM

I honestly would assume it's up to individual schools. You'll have to ask the principal of the school.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: Expulsion? - September 12th 2009, 03:30 AM

Regardless if they're allowed or not, the school administration and possibly other students and parents may not be very thrilled so the expelled person wouldn't be likely to be welcomed very nicely.

As for being allowed on campus, each school has their own policies but the expelled person can either phone or e-mail the principle rather than stepping foot on campus and seeing what the results are. Or, the expelled person can go on campus without asking and if worst comes to worst, they'd be told to leave. I'm not sure if any legal proceedings would occur but I'd imagine they wouldn't unless of course the student made a big stink.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Re: Expulsion? - September 12th 2009, 03:35 AM

I'm going to talk to the vice principle monday... Because the guy who was expelled is the guy who raped me... And I am a cheerleader so I need to be at the football games but he was there tonight so I had to miss the game. He has always been able to live his life as he pleases and I am always the one paying for his actions, even now that its two years later.. I really hate this..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: Expulsion? - September 12th 2009, 03:42 AM

Despite the fact that he raped you, you'd be safe at the football games as a cheerleader because there's no way for him to get at you without being noticed by a lot of people. So go to the games regardless of his presence.

Since he is still allowed to be there, I'm assuming the school allows it, so you could talk to the principle and mention the issue of him raping you in the past. Technically, it would be along the lines of a public place, so he may still be allowed to attend.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Re: Expulsion? - September 12th 2009, 04:07 AM

I can't go to the games if he is there. He almost jumped me at one game and another he had his friends find me... And both times I was a cheerleader. So pretty much I'm fucking screwed all over again. I finally escaped him and he's back. I'm done with this shit this can be close I don't want to fuckin talk

(#7 (permalink)) Old
ZiggyOtaku Offline
Ziggy~
Average Joe

Name: Brittany

Re: Expulsion? - September 12th 2009, 11:58 PM

I would suggest a restraining order so that he is unable to come X amount of feet from you. Making him by law and not by just school code to be unable to attend any football games or anywhere else for that matter where you are.

Send a message via AIM to ZiggyOtaku Send a message via MSN to ZiggyOtaku  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Re: Expulsion? - September 13th 2009, 04:43 PM

I've tried to get a restraining order but when it comes to school, the restraining order isn't effective. Even while he was still attending my school the restraining order ment nothing, the only thing that would have changed is the authority of the school would map out seperate directions to get to class in hopes that we wouldn't cross paths. My school doesn't give a shit about the students saftey as long as they are getting paid. Whatever I guess there's no options left for me now...

(#9 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jen

Re: Expulsion? - September 13th 2009, 05:03 PM

If he is expelled though then he doesn't have to be at the school and so your school can stop him coming to the games. Maybe if you talked to the headteacher or head of year they could stop him coming to the games. From what you said the restraining order didn't work because he went to your school but now he isn't at your school so it seems to me like it should work out now? It isn't right for him to be doing these things to you and you are perfectly within your rights to report him to the police and take action against him if it comes to that.

PM // VM

(#10 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Expulsion? - September 13th 2009, 08:50 PM

well if someone is expelled and turns up at a football game it's likely they will be thrown out. they were obviously expelled for a reason.. and therfore i doubt the principal would want that person hanging around on the school campus. every school is individual though, of course.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: Expulsion? - September 14th 2009, 04:20 AM

I would suggest talking to the head of the school or someone along that nature and bring up the fact that the school is meant to be a place for students to feel safe; you don't feel safe and the other person is expelled, thus, they are no longer a student.

You could also try to look up their policies regarding expelled students and see if it mentions anything about them being allowed on campus or not.

Closed Thread