TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
puala__koala Offline
Average Joe

really stressed out - May 20th 2010, 04:28 PM

okay so i pretty much just finished my junior year, and not so well off. pretty much i came to mexico as a foreign exchange student, and teh experience was great, but the teachers were like obsessed with failing everyone, and while i know that i didnt fail any classes, i think i go somewhere between 5-7 A's, 1-4 B's, 1-3 C's out of 11 classes. (i cant see my grades cause teh library decided to block me from seeing anything since i owe them some stupid library fee). but yeah, i really hate it cause i DID study, i DID the work, and i did eveyrthing i was supposed to do, just not as well as the other students (since im new to the system and everything). i had a 3.4 GPA before and the C's will SOOOO look bad and drag it down, besides 3 of the A's i got were at this university and now it turns out they migh not give me credits for them. so id have 2-4 A's. im pretty sure i got a C in IB Spanish, then i might have gotten one in French (whihc really sucks cause i can almost speak french and the everyone else couldnt), and ethics (which is total bullshit cause the teacher just gave me a C cause i didnt agree with his opinions).

i think its extremely unfair that i get a couple C's simply because i dont understand shit because im not from here. plus, ive only had C's on classes that dont matter, like gym or health, never an academic class. i wanna go and complain (cause the people here are supposed to try and make everything as easy as they possibly can for me, that way i can get the whole experience but noooo... they cant do that. why? i really dont know).

and im really really really pissed right now cause all of this. cause on the applications its gonna look like i totally slacked off for the whole semester when i didnt (i mean i took 11 classes. i had to take 7. in my normal high school i take 4 (but were on block schedules). and now i might not get into the colleges i want to simply because some stupid teachers cant do their job properly and either learn how to explain things CORRECTLY to the foreign exchange student or just give them the freaking grade they need to get itno college.

opinions on whether im right and whether im totally fucked for life?

Closed Thread