TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Travel and Moving Whether you're going somewhere new for a few days or packing up your bags to relocate permanently, gain insight on various parts of the world from other users who have been there before!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Iloveliam Offline
One direction luv
Not a n00b

Name: Abbey

New school decision - July 22nd 2013, 08:19 PM

So I'm moving not far only like 15-20 min away from where I live now and I have 2 make the decision of whether I wanna go to the same school I'm at now or go to a new one.....

School I go to now- pretty much evry one hates me why I don't know I only have one friend anyway so what would I miss

Possible new school-my god parents kids go there and we are all friends so at least there are pepole there that don't hate me so I'm thinking about choosing the new school

What do you think I should choose please help ...................

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: New school decision - July 23rd 2013, 12:43 AM

Maybe one thing you can do is weigh the pros and the cons of leaving. For instance, the new school would be closer to where you are now so there would be less of a commute, and you said that you have people you get along with at the new school. One con, depending on how long you've been at your current school, would be being uprooted after getting used to the way one school has worked.

Maybe you can call the school you are thinking about transferring in and see if you can take a tour there and/or learn about some of the policies or classes they offer at this school to see if they would be able to offer you anything comparable to the school you're at now, and that can help make your decision?

But, if you think that you will enjoy the new school you'd potentially be going to more than your current school, I'd say it's worth a try.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Iloveliam Offline
One direction luv
Not a n00b

Name: Abbey

Re: New school decision - July 23rd 2013, 12:55 AM

Thanx I will prob go to the new one

Closed Thread