TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Points: 20,967, Level: 21 Points: 20,967, Level: 21 Points: 20,967, Level: 21

Doctor Who Fanfic - September 3rd 2014, 10:15 PM

Prologue
Rosalie was just a six-year-old little girl to the world, she didn’t look any different. She looked human, however, her mother and father had been from the planet Gallifrey that had burnt well before she had been born. Her father had told her stories of Gallifrey, about how beautiful it looked. And he also told her the story of when he had been forced to look straight into the heart of the time vortex and that it had made noises start in his head, the noises she had seemed to inherit but she hadn’t told him that. Her father was trying to take over the world (nothing new there) but she couldn’t stop him, she was far too young and this made her feel guilty. She stared out of the ship down onto Earth, she had to stop him. She didn’t know how but she would find a way.
She walked into the main room of the Valiant and looked at them all. The Doctor had returned to normal and she had spotted a gun on the floor. ‘If I shot him, would he turn into a better man?’ she thought to herself. She picked the gun up and hid it behind her back as the Doctor spoke to the Master. She took a deep breath, looked at Jack for a moment and then pulled the gun out and pulled the trigger. She couldn’t believe what she had done, she had just killed her father. She thought she could save him by regenerating him into a better man, but now she regretted it. What if he regenerated into just the same man. Tears started to stream down her face and she backed away from everybody as the gun clattered to the floor.
She saw the Doctor catch her father and the Doctor looked at her for a moment, she could tell by his face that he knew it wasn’t her fault and that she hadn’t known what else to do. Her father refused to regenerate, she ran over to her father. “Please, Dad! Regenerate into a good man! For the sake of all of us!” Tears still streamed down her face as she saw her father die and there was nothing she could do.
The Doctor looked up at her but before he could say anything to reassure her, she had ran off. He laid the Master on the ground and ran after her. He knew he had to leave her behind, he had no choice. He was too much of a dangerous man to be around when she was so young. He didn’t want to leave her, but he had no choice. The Doctor caught up with her and quickly grabbed her. “Hey, none of this was your fault, you hear me? None of it, your father only had himself to blame,” he said softly.
“I...I know, but I killed him,” she said as she started to cry. “How could I have killed my own father? I’m just as bad as him.”
The Doctor looked at her and sighed. “You’re nothing like him, Rose. Listen to me, you shot him because you thought he would change into a good man. I don’t blame you for any of this.”
The Doctor pulled the traumatised six-year-old girl into a hug and then picked her up into his arms. “I can’t stay though, I’m too dangerous to be around when you are so young,” he said softly as he walked with her. “But I will come back, don’t worry. I won’t leave you alone forever.”
The Doctor carried her into the Tardis and set her down on her feet. “I am so, so sorry,” he whispered to her.
Next thing she knew she woke up in a house that she didn’t recognise. She sat up and started to cry, he really had left her behind. A tear fell down her face as she got up and got dressed in some fresh clothes and walked downstairs to get some breakfast, another little girl was there.
“Oh hello,” said the other little girl. “I’m Clara Oswald; you’re going to be staying with us aren’t you?”
Rosalie managed a little smile and then nodded. “Yes, I think I am,” she said quietly, trying to keep back that she was upset and she sat next to Clara and smiled. “So what are we going to do today?”
Clara looked at her and smiled. “Anything you like,” she said softly. She looked at her and could see straight away that she was upset, it was her gift, being able to see passed the mask. She didn’t know whether it was a gift or just who she was; she had always been able to do it.
“Hey, why are you upset?” she asked as she placed a hand on her shoulder.
Rosalie shook her head. “It’s nothing, just a bad dream,” she lied.
Clara looked at her and smiled. “I get it, you don’t want to talk about it and that’s fine,” she said softly.
Rosalie looked at her and then got up and walked out the room; she went outside and sat in the garden. She looked up at the sky. “I know you’re out there somewhere, I need you. I hope you come back soon Uncle,” she whispered so that nobody else could hear her. She was scared that he would never come back but he said she had been too young to be around him, that he was too dangerous but somehow he had always been able to keep her safe, until now. She didn’t feel safe, she felt scared and alone and she needed him more than ever. She kept wondering where he had gone and she couldn’t help but smile at the good times that they’d had even though she was only six. She was scared that he would forget about her, that he would block out the memories, especially of the one where she shot her father. She knew she would never forgive herself for it.

More chapters will be added
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - September 4th 2014, 01:27 AM

You make me really want to watch this show.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - September 4th 2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpop. View Post
You make me really want to watch this show.

:-) I didn't realise my writing was that affective. You should watch it though :-)
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while

Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21

Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - September 5th 2014, 03:02 AM

I don't know much about Doctor Who, but this was really interesting! I'd definitely like to read more.

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - September 5th 2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent. View Post
I don't know much about Doctor Who, but this was really interesting! I'd definitely like to read more.
Thank you :-)
Closed Thread